San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. Pt 2 (No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discothequeLP said:
after Pride. . . you guessed it. . . Where the Streets Have No Name (including the whole Africa bit in the middle)

Then One, then ABOY, then Yahweh, then 40 ... :yawn:

discothequeLP said:
after Pride. . . you guessed it. . . Where the Streets Have No Name (including the whole Africa bit in the middle)

I like his little Africa thingy, although I keep expecting him to shout out "DAY-O" :lol:

Well this has been fun but my aleriges are ruining this for me...so i'm going to bed:( ..have a great night/day everyone...see ya back here tommorrow night :rockon:

angel_28 said:
Well this has been fun but my aleriges are ruining this for me...so i'm going to bed:( ..have a great night/day everyone...see ya back here tommorrow night :rockon:

Nite Angel! :wave:

According to the reviews in LA I and II, the band was in great and nearly top form, so how long do you guys think their going to stick to the same set list?

It seems like they have most of it ironed out. Not that I'm complaining, but I thought by now they'd be throwing us at least one new song.

cuneatus2 said:
Joel,
You've gonna have a little one?

yes i am, i thought i told u?? i guess not, but yeah, my gf is 18 weeks along on wedenseday due sept 14th...scares the living shit outta me but im happy....got names for the lil ones too, boy (alejandro) girl (isabella, i tried ally but gf doesnt like....)

Question: what would you prefer, varied sets or Bono actually knowing all the words?

For me, the choice is easy: varied sets.

RademR said:
According to the reviews in LA I and II, the band was in great and nearly top form, so how long do you guys think their going to stick to the same set list?

It seems like they have most of it ironed out. Not that I'm complaining, but I thought by now they'd be throwing us at least one new song.

Who knows? I didn't see the Elevation tour. How long was it before they added different songs then?

RademR said:

I hope they start mixing it up soon. It's only been a week or so, but after a month we'll see new tunes. Seems like they traded in more songs on Elevation than this one though.

I am returned.

Looks like they played the Ocean again. Cool, but to be honest, I had expected another song off of Boy.

Axver said:
Question: what would you prefer, varied sets or Bono actually knowing all the words?

Ditto for me. I love his improvising so he can keep doing that all he wants just throw us some different songs now and then.

Axver said:

varied sets, definetly.

Back
Top Bottom