San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

After a couple of days' rest, we're back into setlist party mode! And let us sincerely hope that for today's party, we have an altered set to keep us interested. Will the rumoured variation begin? Here or ever? Will more songs be introduced? Will they be from the new album or from Boy or somewhere else? Will the wankers at U2.com post the set early again? :mad:

The most important question, though is: do we have a contact at the show?

But let's not clutter this thread with too many questions. *whacks some good Australian food and Kiwi wine on the table* Enjoy!

Also: if U2.com post the setlist early, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ON THIS THREAD! Thank you.

purplicious said:
Hello, André! Or am I supposed to call you Axver here?

Axver seems just too weird coming from you.

purplicious said:

Maybe I should call you Axver at this party, just to freak you out. Eh, Mr. Axver?

Are you sure you want to kick up the count of the amount of times you've called me Axver? You just doubled it then!

Axver said:

Are you sure you want to kick up the count of the amount of times you've called me Axver? You just doubled it then!

Yes, well, Axver, that's your name here. Now I'll crash into you for no apparent reason.
:bump:

purplicious said:

Yes, well, Axver, that's your name here. Now I'll crash into you for no apparent reason.
:bump:

THREE! Is this Strange Day for you?

And I'm going to use this icon just because I can and any excuse to use it is a good one.
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I swear, that is the funniest smiley ever.

:rockon: Go, little smiley, GO! :rockon:

Axver said:

THREE! Is this Strange Day for you?

And I'm going to use this icon just because I can and any excuse to use it is a good one.
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I swear, that is the funniest smiley ever.

:rockon: Go, little smiley, GO! :rockon:

Heee, I love those little guys!

Hey, look! It's a good Axver icon!:rant:

purplicious said:

Heee, I love those little guys!

Hey, look! It's a good Axver icon!:rant:

:bump: :dancing: :whistle: :rockon:

Hahahaha! There should be one with a generork reading a setlist.

i'd like to hear how Vertigo works as the opener. and i've decided that "Bad" needs to be a staple on this tour. it would truly complete the show.

purplicious said:

Ooooh, I like all these smiles, Axver! Interference has fun ones.

FOUR!

And as a substitute for a response: :blahblah:

mikal said:
i'd like to hear how Vertigo works as the opener. and i've decided that "Bad" needs to be a staple on this tour. it would truly complete the show.

I'd like them to open with Vertigo just so we can have more variation and to keep us on our toes. I don't expect U2 to be unpredictable but it would be awesome if they pulled the surprise on us. OK, I'll keep dreaming.

Bad absolutely must come into play soon, though I'm not sure where I'd want it to be on the setlist.

I hope they mix up the set list tonight. UTEOFW, WOWY and Bad!!!!Which will open? COBL or LAPOE?

:wave:

purplicious said:

:camera: <edit out of icons so that I don't go over the limit> :camera: :hug:

:ohmy: *runs from the cameras*

:wink: :hug:

That is, by the way, the first time I have ever used the ohmy icon. This is a notable moment in Axver history. Mark it down, people.

Axver said:

:ohmy: *runs from the cameras*

:wink: :hug:

That is, by the way, the first time I have ever used the ohmy icon. This is a notable moment in Axver history. Mark it down, people.

Oooh!! *marks*

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh wait. This isn't a secret party anymore.

Re: Re: San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

timothius said:

What is this of which you speak?!?!:huh:

Two words: Tim Tams. I'm under the impression they went to NZ from Australia, not the other way round.

purplicious said:

Oooh!! *marks*

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh wait. This isn't a secret party anymore.

:hug: :love: :heart- oh dear.

*runs out of the thread*

tsweeney said:
I hope they mix up the set list tonight. UTEOFW, WOWY and Bad!!!!Which will open? COBL or LAPOE?

:wave:

I sincerely hope no WOWY! UTEOTW, Bad, and 11 O'clock Tick Tock would make this setlist complete.

And the opener should be STREETS! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom