San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

:lmao:

It was my understanding that there would be no math required at the setlist party tonight :wink:

:evil:

Maybe they'll choose to close with 160/4 instead ... :hmm:

*in British accent*:

"right.....I fink we 'ave that...."

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Are we :coocoo: ? or are we :coocoo:?

:lmao: we are :coocoo: ...but having fun i do believe :)

My prediction for tonight ...they will open with LPOE! ..love that song i hope they open here in Montreal with it :hyper: can't believe i still have about 8 monthes to go :shocked:

angel_28 said:

My prediction for tonight ...they will open with LPOE! ..love that song i hope they open here in Montreal with it :hyper: can't believe i still have about 8 monthes to go :shock:

yeah, I like LAPOE better as the opener than COBL.

I still say they should try to open with 40, the way pearl jam sometimes open with release.

kellyahern said:

I like COBL, but I think that's because that's what they opened with at the shows I went to. I haven't seen them open with LAPOE, so it's not really fair for me to say :shrug:

Neither of them are out of this world.

But i much prefer COBL.

A Man & A Woman is preferred tho.

angel_28 said:

My prediction for tonight ...they will open with LPOE! ..love that song i hope they open here in Montreal with it :hyper: can't believe i still have about 8 monthes to go :shocked:

I also hope they open with LPOE...it's such a good song!

But I don't mind COBL being the opener!

And I do agree...we all are :coocoo:

i think LAPOE is a more rockin' opener- i love that song live! however, it might be best to save it for the middle of the show... you know, to get things going again after they've settled down! i dunno, i could go either way.

everyone think we're gonna hear 'boy' songs tonight? i'm not so convinced... (though i do hope so!)

JOFO said:
I still say they should try to open with 40, the way pearl jam sometimes open with release.

:hmm: but then would would they end with? Yahweh?...that would be a nice :)

Do you like the intro to this tour? Comparing it to Zoo TV Popmart and Elevation there isn't as much of an intro song this time around. I do like the intro but it is much different than in the past.

The combo of LAPOE and Vertigo is just amazing....to me anyway. I love COBL but just didn't like it as much as the opener.

I'd say LAPOE is a Zoo Station/Mofo-type opener, and COBL is a Streets-type opener.

Of course, neither is as good, in my opinion.

angel_28 said:

:hmm: but then would would they end with? Yahweh?...that would be a nice :)

they should end with one or streets.

I want to hear the full version of Stories for Boys...i have had that song stuck in my head for days now...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom