San Jose I Setlist Watch and Thread Party. (*No spoilers or U2.com setlist posts*)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Axv... two words that I just thought of that ace Tim Tams....

Georgie Pie.:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

*thinks for a minute*

Was that that shitty fast food chain that opened up a while back and then went bust? If so, I remember one in Porirua.

well nuke126 just called, he's in the ellipse front row, with 2 cameras!

he's not sure if he's gonna be texting me with the setlist though, so there goes one contact. . .

:lol:

The perfect icon for you: :crazy:

Edit: 'you' being defined as purplicious.

timothius said:

Bust? Yes.
Shitty? Hell No.

The best pies you will ever eat.

Sizzler Bread :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hm, I don't remember going there much, which would be because I didn't like it.

Italian food. :drool: :drool: :drool:

timothius said:
I'm willing to take $20 bet that The Fool gets played tonight.

Any takers? :eyebrow:

I have $20 that says The Fool will not be played. You're on.

timothius said:

*plays the fool*

$20??

:laugh:

My $20 has now gone silent. It seems to have run out of things to say at this point in time.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
wow..from Tim Tams (which I have no idea what that is..being the American that I am) to betting on "The Fool"

Nice.

Tim Tams = amazing chocolate biscuit.

I just ate one ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I should point out...

My hang up with Tim-Tams may be a result of being called that ridiculous name by several people throught the middle years of primary school... Most notably years 4-5.

The tears still run.:sad:

awesome- so many interferencers in the ellipse/front row tonight! :)

but that means that we probably don't have a contact... darn! :(

anyone have a contact out there that can text in the setlist??

timothius said:

TimTams are these horridly overrated chocolate biscuts that many people eat with there coffee.

Theyre still nice though.

Who in the world eats Tim Tams with coffee? I know there's the trick where you can suck coffee - or other drinks - up through a Tim Tam (never tried it myself), but no-one I know actually makes a point of having coffee at the same time.

And they aren't over-rated at all! You can't over-rated biscuity perfection.

timothius said:
I should point out...

My hang up with Tim-Tams may be a result of being called that ridiculous name by several people throught the middle years of primary school... Most notably years 4-5.

The tears still run.:sad:

You know, there were three Tims in my grade at high school and I never once thought to call any of them Tim Tam.

One was a total moron though and I called him names that make Tim Tam look nice. I'm such a kind boy. :evil:

Axver said:

Who in the world eats Tim Tams with coffee? I know there's the trick where you can suck coffee - or other drinks - up through a Tim Tam (never tried it myself), but no-one I know actually makes a point of having coffee at the same time.

And they aren't over-rated at all! You can't over-rated biscuity perfection.

Many people do. You need somthing to wash out that undescribabley grotty aftertaste they give. Bitter cofee does just the trick.

timothius said:

Many people do. You need somthing to wash out that undescribabley grotty aftertaste they give. Bitter cofee does just the trick.

Grotty aftertaste? I don't think chocolate has a grotty aftertaste. Coffee does, though. In fact, coffee's just plain disgusting unless it's loaded with more sugar than anyone could ever need in a drink.

Axver said:

You know, there were three Tims in my grade at high school and I never once thought to call any of them Tim Tam.

Its the most bizzare name ever.

Like it's not cutting in anyway. What is it insinuating? That I'm a chocolate biscut? It doesnt even roll off the tounge well. It's twice as long as my normal name. Bizzare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom