San Jose 2 setlist party thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've enjoyed this thread very much, guys and gals. A round of applause, everyone! You've cheered up a newbie!:applaud:

Anyway, I just had a question for the poster who said that he could write an essay based on the Zoo Station line "Leaves You Standing in the Station, face pressed up against the glass"? No offense, just curious, what's so special about it? Sorry I forgot what your name was, but that was about ten threads ago. :(

Personally, as much as I LOVE Zoo Station, I prefer City of Blinding Lights. "Less is not just for the ones who kneel....Luckily." is just one of those genuine ending U2 bits that perfectly puts the song into perspective for you. And come on, who here DOESN'T love the chorus? :wink:

Great thread and discussion, keep it going folks!

That's All...

Ah crap, they did Original of the Species. I wish they would have done it for the S.D. and L.A. shows.

ramblin rose said:
I saw a couple of little clips of OOTS that someone sent me through email and it sounded pretty good. Not only that but Bono also seemed to be wearing a pink shirt.

New Song/New Shirt.:drool: :drool:

It was red...he knows how I love him so in red. :drool:

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Yeah, I'd have to say that my favourite lyrics are in LAPOE when Bono yells "Well, lover please!"

That's awesome. I can't listen to the song the same way again!

Back
Top Bottom