San Jose 2 setlist party thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
discothequeLP said:
nuke126 is updating us!

1) Love and Peace

nuke126 = awesome.

And who predicted that opener? Yeah, me! :rockon:

Now come on, U2, GLORIA! And 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

nice, Philly tastic. i'm going to be at the 5/14 behind the stage, and then 5/22 like straightaway seats. i'm so hyped.....

Axver said:

See you there!

Who else here's going to the Boston shows? Ally, you are, aren't you?

Nosebleeds on the 24th and GAs for the 26th and 28th for me.

sorry guys, stepped away from computer for a few mins. i'll be at Chicago 5/10 and 5/12, and Boston 5/28. GAs all 3. hope to meet many of you there!! :)

jeffschmid said:
am i the only one here that lives in the middle of a wheatfield and has NEVER seen U2? haha

I've never seen them, partly due to age and partly due to the fact they didn't come here on Elevation.

But now I'm flying halfway across the planet and damn, it'll be worth every cent. :drool:

cool! i like that they're switching up the opener... now just mix up the middle a bit!! :)

thanks Nuke126 and DiscothequeLP!!!

i like how they change the opening song. it may not be enough to stop the chronic whiners, but U2's strategy is working for me.

Because your stupidity tell that.You're so naive that you make me sick and you disguste me you wake my heart when I write to you stupid asshole.

You should be the puppet on Paul Mcguinness piece of crap.

crosby87 said:
Because your stupidity tell that.You're so naive that you make me sick and you disguste me you wake my heart when I write to you stupid asshole.

Question: do you know how to make sense?

crosby87 said:

Dude, you just might be the stupidest person alive.

Axver said:

I've never seen them, partly due to age and partly due to the fact they didn't come here on Elevation.

But now I'm flying halfway across the planet and damn, it'll be worth every cent. :drool:

oh, it definitely will!! you are going to be blown away... :) and if you really want GAs, you should hang out by the box office the day of the show- apparently, they've been releasing them pretty regularly!

crosby87 said:

Are you the same person that was posting like this on u2.com?...you sound so SMRT... :down: :yawn:

crosby87 said:

*puts on mod badge

warning for flaming

ramblin rose said:

I would probably die if that was true.:drool: :drool:

So would I! :drool:

Hawkmoon 269 ... :drool:

Lovetown Desire ... :drool:

Lovetown! :drool:
Ooops, this isn't the Lovetown appreciation thread. Oh well!

discothequeLP said:
1. Love and Peace or Else
2. Vertigo
3. ELEVATION

Fourth will be The Cry/The Electric Co. Anyone who wants to bet against that can wire $100 to my bank account now.

Edit: WTF, discotheque, did you just say Things To Make And Do?

Well, if it's a different song, all of you can wire that hundred bucks to me anyway! :wink:

crosby87 said:
Yeah,Forget about it!If they don't want play what the people wants they should cancel the rest of the tour,return the money of people who pay the big price and U2 could return in Ireland.

The people wants that the plays their greatests hits like WOWY.If your not know that WOWY is the Hey Jude of the Beatles,Sympathy for the Devil and Satisfaction for the Rolling Stones,Stairway to Heaven for the Led Zeppelin,Hotel California for the Eagles.

The people pay the big price for this show and the people they don't have for the money.

The Elevation Tour maybe they played the same setlist all the time but they played what the people wants and see it.

And you if you are a problem with that big zero Axver.You make me sick.Between in your 2 ears nothing happen because your so idiot,imcompetent and a asshole fucking piece of crap.

Remind me - why are you hear again:scratch: If you have a ticket for a US show - sell it to someone who actually wants to see them. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow, any set list. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom