San Jose 2 setlist party thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Awww, it was my early enthusiasm, right? :D

Now now, don't take all the credit. :wink:

Come on, let's see some change, U2!

Gloria ... :drool:
11 O'clock Tick Tock (The Ocean is naked without this before or after!) ... :drool: :drool: :drool:

tsweeney said:
Is anyone going to Chicago and Boston? I envy you.

:bono:

All three Boston gigs. :rockon:

20 May - the day I leave Australia - can't come soon enough.

Axver said:

20 May - the day I leave Australia - can't come soon enough.

Heh, funny, that's the day I'm flying out to California to piss off for a few weeks.

No U2 for me till September. :|

Lila64 said:
bono_man2002 said:

you flew in from Australia for the first 6? WOW!!!

I only saw A2, LA 1+2. Loved 2 the best because I was the closest on the floor that night!:wink:

I also got into the rehersal!
I didnt get any GA :(.
Before the shows, I was Happy with my seats, but after seeing the rehersal and opening night....I wanted to be up close!

anitram said:

Heh, funny, that's the day I'm flying out to California to piss off for a few weeks.

No U2 for me till September. :|

See you at San Francisco Airport then. :wink:

(What, you mean to tell me California isn't all one city?! Even with this U2 tour, I never would have guessed!)

Yeah,Forget about it!If they don't want play what the people wants they should cancel the rest of the tour,return the money of people who pay the big price and U2 could return in Ireland.

The people wants that the plays their greatests hits like WOWY.If your not know that WOWY is the Hey Jude of the Beatles,Sympathy for the Devil and Satisfaction for the Rolling Stones,Stairway to Heaven for the Led Zeppelin,Hotel California for the Eagles.

The people pay the big price for this show and the people they don't have for the money.

The Elevation Tour maybe they played the same setlist all the time but they played what the people wants and see it.

And you if you are a problem with that big zero Axver.You make me sick.Between in your 2 ears nothing happen because your so idiot,imcompetent and a asshole fucking piece of crap.

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm going to [...] the 5/24 and 5/26 Boston shows... :rockon:

See you there!

Who else here's going to the Boston shows? Ally, you are, aren't you?

Nosebleeds on the 24th and GAs for the 26th and 28th for me.

haha, actually i blasted crosby earlier, but i think that reading these posts amuses the hell out of me, mostly because they're completely insane.

crosby87 said:
Yeah,Forget about it!If they don't want play what the people wants they should cancel the rest of the tour,return the money of people who pay the big price and U2 could return in Ireland.

Er, they play what THEY want and the people who enjoy those songs go. They aren't your puppets.

And the rest of your nonsensical, stupid post made no sense and proved my prior statement about you having the mental agility of a glacier.

Goodbye.

scottyT said:
haha, actually i blasted crosby earlier, but i think that reading these posts amuses the hell out of me, mostly because they're completely insane.

:lol:

scottyT said:

I really shouldn't be enjoying replying to him as much as I am.

Upper level for 5/14 in Philadelphia and hopefully NJ and NYC then Philly again with any luck. Can't get enough U2.

:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom