San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bow: Gorman

Just before they start bringing the oval together, and the lights... click and the picture's gone. :yikes:

Last edited:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

And I'm going to bed in about half an hour. How am I meant to sleep now?

*k_i_t_e_86* said:
So Gorman, and everyone, do you think you'll be able to put some pics during the concert as well? :hyper:

unless they figure out what we are doing someone should. If they see this thread they could walk up to the camera with a towel and cover it though lol.

Sadly, if I didn't have to go off to work in a few hours I think I'd be compelled to sit around the house and watch them build the set all day! lol

Last edited:
any tips on how to get the streaming feed gorman? vim pretty good with computers and code but I dunno where to start.

amarks86 said:
any tips on how to get the streaming feed gorman? vim pretty good with computers and code but I dunno where to start.

Mirror what's publicly available on the cam site (The one that says blocked), and go from there :) Getting it streaming is easy, but getting the controls working is not so...

New pic:

still-23.jpeg

man i hope this works all day. tomorrow is my day off so I will stay up all night. Gorman: you're the king....keep up the good work

stupid question maybe but how do you mirror a sit

I wish I was a little bit beter with this...

that's called an effective machine my friend.

I can not wait to see what it will look like when it's finished.

Thanx Gorman

Looks like the stage next to the lights! They certainly are an effective machine.

I've been transfixed on this for the past few hours ..........
It's facinating watching the stage set up taking place before our eyes......

Great Work Gorman

Hopefully its a long time before they catch on we're watching all this !!

would be a cruel joke if the stage is not visible but the crowd is tonight...damn that would suck...

Is that the stage or part of the catwalk? It's white. I'm surprised it's white. I guess I thought it would be red or black or red & black...

Back
Top Bottom