San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just wanna thank gorman:
you are the best surce for all of us who want to be spoiled. Im talkin' about all the stuff you did with the album etc.
thank you a lot :)

Gorman, maybe you can have a quick look at the stage:wink: --> just 1 second to the left and then back haha...

pop-azerty: which webcam?

Here's a new pic:

still-19.jpeg

Moteuchi said:
Just wanna thank gorman:
you are the best surce for all of us who want to be spoiled. Im talkin' about all the stuff you did with the album etc.
thank you a lot :)

Glad I can :)

I'm trying to figure out how to pan right... I was able to zoom in for a second, but panning is a little more difficult. I'll figure it out.

So what end do we think the stage is at? The seats on the left have been removed but the boxes are at the right ...

Stage looks like it is on the right! I got 2 pics about 5 mins apart, and played them like a movie and there looks to be a stage building up on the right.

those big metal things art the stage!

the stage platforms are stacked on them and they are putting them up!!!!!!!!!!! they are colour white!!!!!!!!

actually they look like white pipes!!!!!!!

what ever it is, looks like it might turn out to be good!

Last edited:
Ooh I was sure the camera would go off - how interesting to see the arena changes!

Here's a new one:

still-21.jpeg

So, I can get the camera to pan for a split second, then it resets. I'm still working on it... been hacking up this Javascript code for like an hour now.

I do have it actually streaming though (as opposed to reloading every so often) :)

gorman said:
More updates:

still-20.jpeg

:applaud:

What a treat to wake up to! Thank you Gorman.

Too bad they block all "chat sites" at work.... :angry:

I can't wait till I get home and I haven't even left for work yet.

amarks86 said:
just waiting to see someone get bigger and bigger, holding a towel, then seen the camera black out lol.

Then Gorman will hack a laser and burn the towel away. :wink:

amarks86 said:
just waiting to see someone get bigger and bigger, holding a towel, then seen the camera black out lol.

:laugh:

I just think we'll get TV interference picture at one point.

Look what happens when I fall asleep! I'm never sleeping again. :crack:
This is so exciting. Thanks Gorman!

Back
Top Bottom