San Diego Web Cam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:

Send It Before I Get Back :crazy:

Well, we'll see how many shows you can download yourself and I'll post all the ones you can't and they will hopefully be in your letterbox when you get back.

Sound good?

Axver said:

Well, we'll see how many shows you can download yourself and I'll post all the ones you can't and they will hopefully be in your letterbox when you get back.

Sound good?

:yes:

And I'll be sure to do the same for you , If Telstra me ADSL ready by May 6th.
If you at least could send me the first 2 nights. I should be able to get the rest....we'll see.

Here's another update:

still-5.jpeg

I think the arena crew is just finishing clearing it out for U2's crew to come in and setup. Any idea how far in advance they usually start setting up?

thanks for the update

looks like they have most of the hockey boards down.....Ive had jobs that sucked but taking hockey boards down at 1am might rank up there....thanks for the pics..

gorman said:
I think the arena crew is just finishing clearing it out for U2's crew to come in and setup. Any idea how far in advance they usually start setting up?

No, but I'm hoping it's soon. I gotta get up in a few hours. :ohmy:

Gorman, I hope you're not planning on sleeping any time soon! :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
:lol:

hey gorman...where did you find the pics?

Heh, I found a backdoor to the camera, basically. I can even move it around (I'm holding off on that though). I'd say how, but I'm afraid they'll block it if too many people started watching.

neutral said:

I'm hoping it holds up okay tomorrow night. :crazy:

(You getting one of those Lovetown DVDs?)

Tomorrow night will be total madness. If the site goes down and then I read about a massive explosion at a server location, I'll know what happened.

I actually already got the Lovetown DVDs! :D Guess who was one of the first onto them! I'm now on the first disc of 1981-02-12. I'm doing my best to mimic a downloading machine right now. :wink:

im thinking the real work wont start for about 6 hours. These guys look like arena people taking their time. I also think the U2 crew can get the stage up pretty quick especially since they had a dry run yesterday...

looks like they are taking away the seating behind the goalies....God Im glad I dont have to work third shift.....

Back
Top Bottom