San Diego Opening Night Radio Broadcast Release??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Westport

Refugee
Like every other rock radio station in Boston, WBCN-FM (104.1) is going U2 crazy this week. But the Hub's heritage rocker has a special treat for fans of the Irish quartet: live broadcasts of four very different U2 concerts.

[Tuesday] at 11 p.m. the station will air U2 live at the Orpheum in 1981. Thursday is doubleheader day: an 11 p.m. concert recorded at Slane Castle in 2001 followed by a midnight airing of the current tour's first show from San Diego

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Awesome.

does this station stream online?

the only problem that could exist is station identification between songs, but usually a clean version seems to surface a couple weeks after(ie. Irving Plaza broadcast).

mikal said:
does this station stream online?

Well, does it anyone?

Also, is there a digital channel it is broadcasted on via a digi-box?

All answers below this post...

Does anyone have any other details on this?

Is this only happening in Boston?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't stream. I asked that question in another post and they said they couldn't find a link. I also checked it out and it doesn't seem to stream online. :sad:

Congratulations ChrisEdge on your now "official release"....but that is one of the strangest things that I've heard...a radio broadcast of an audience bootleg?? Kind of bizarre...

I WISH I could get a copy of the broadcast. I was chatting with the DJ, and never heard back. Find it hard to believe NOONE taped it.

:(

Back
Top Bottom