San Diego 2 - So pyched for tonight (thanks interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess we wont see the WOWY > streets thing Paul M was talking about.

I like where it is though, interesting....

RademR said:

Yeah, I like the idea of With or Without You being toward the beginning of the set. Freshens things up a bit.

RademR said:

I agree, there is a Lovetown show from Tokyo where they play it early also and I thought it worked well earlier in the set.

RademR said:

Well, we don't know for sure if that was on the cards, as we only had an online report saying a Spanish DJ had spoken to Paul McGuinness and he'd said WOWY --> Streets. I don't consider that all too reliable, really ...

And WOWY was played this early at a few Lovetown gigs too. You know, back in the days when WOWY was actually sensational live.

Another evening on the east coast...up way to late to function properly as a mom...I think my kids may feel orphaned until this tour is complete...they've already banned me from mentioning what the B-Man did each night.

Someday they'll learn what it's like to be a :crazy: fanatic.

Like the sound of the set so far (although anything the boys play makes my heart patter).

Wow..this is exciting all over again :hyper:....and i promised myself i would only stay up to see a little of what they played tonight and its already 12:40am...ahh the things you do for U2 :)
I love them...this setlist is just has exciting as Mondays..Yay!

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Cry - The Electric Co., Gloria, Beautiful Day, With or Without You, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

according to u2tours.com

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Cry - The Electric Co., Gloria, Beautiful Day, With or Without You, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

update:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Cry - The Electric Co.
Gloria
Beautiful Day
With Or Without You
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

I tell you U2.com should have someone at the concert and updating the website with the tracks as they happen.....

I'd gladly leave my day job for a job like that on the tour :)

Just sit me next to Joe O'Herlihy on the sound-desk with a laptop........

my cv's in the post....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom