San Diego 2 - So pyched for tonight (thanks interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stingray said:
Yahweh acoustic is actually very powerful, and cool, but i just don't get it's position in the encore. I really don't get any of the encore. Pride into streets? ABOY into Yahweh?

Yeah, I really don't think the order's good there. My only setlist gripe. If they must keep those songs, this order would probably work much better:

Streets
One
Yahweh
Pride
All Because Of You

Chizip said:
well for the opener it came up at the end of 40...

i dont know about tonight, must have come up earlier...

or else it was the names from the last show...

thanks for that. interesting to see how it went, would be cool if they posted it during the encore when the crowd was waiting for the band to come out, then during 40 scroll the names....

Main:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Cry - The Electric Co.
Gloria **
Beautiful Day
With Or Without You **
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky - Hands That Built America
Running to Stand Still
Zoo Station
The Fly
Elevation

Encore:

Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
All Because of You
Yahweh

** Indicates new song (not played on the opener)

Good night everyone, I think this is final !!!

slip slide away said:

Be happy there is a live cut of One Tree Hill on Lovetown. It just doesn't really present well live IMO.

Also "Good Show" makes me nervous...

You've got to be kidding. The Lovetown performances of One Tree Hill were incredible - I dare say the 26 December 1989 performance was the best live performance of any song by any band ever. But all of you have heard me say that before, haven't you? :wink:

Axver said:

You've got to be kidding. The Lovetown performances of One Tree Hill were incredible - I dare say the 26 December 1989 performance was the best live performance of any song by any band ever. But all of you have heard me say that before, haven't you? :wink:

I've only ever heard the new year's one...but given your enthusiasm I have to believe I could be wrong about this one.:hmm:

Well, that was fun while it lasted! Can't believe we got Gloria!!

Let's just hope they fix up that encore.

night all... all in all, pretty good still, and i expect it to get better (I'm ready for the Acrobat)!

"I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles!"

Harbinger said:
night all... all in all, pretty good still, and i expect it to get better (I'm ready for the Acrobat)!

"I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles!"

Oh, I really hope that snippet was added to The Electric Co. again! That was AWESOME on opening night.

:up: to U2 for another great set. Bring on further variation in the coming months!

anyone know where to get a bootleg of last nights show...I need to hear what Gloria sounds from these guys after all this time.

Hi LisaU2 - the link is not working. Can you post another one. When I "save target" it comes up as "complete.aspx" and html document.

Hey, just checked it and it worked for me. It just started downloading automatically, no need to save the target...

Hmmmmm...

We have reached 500 posts on this thread... time to close it so it does not make the server do this :eek:

Feel free to open another thread if necessary, though an Anaheim thread is probably what we will need next.

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom