San Diego 2 - So pyched for tonight (thanks interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the update:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Cry - The Electric Co.
Gloria
Beautiful Day
With Or Without You
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Cry - The Electric Co., Gloria, Beautiful Day, With or Without You, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday

U2DMfan said:
well Monday night, SBS was after LAPOE, but you could be right

too many damn anagrams, sorry :)

Well, at the rehearsal, they did LAPOE, Elevation, Stuck, Yahweh, Bullet, so I guess anything could happen, but from the last few posts, I get the impression that they're doing the same as Monday.

i agree i can do without hearing sbs..

no more, sing no more... lol

Axver said:

Well, at the rehearsal, they did LAPOE, Elevation, Stuck, Yahweh, Bullet, so I guess anything could happen, but from the last few posts, I get the impression that they're doing the same as Monday.

Yeah, my guess is there will only be a few more differences from Monday at this point. Will be interesting to see though.

Continuing on...

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Cry - The Electric Co.
Gloria
Beautiful Day
With Or Without You
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky

MikeSt said:
wionder when...well besides the other night....when had U2 last played 3 straight songs in succession like they were on the album??

I may beat Axver :lol:

I believe it was 10-10-01 Notre Dame
STreets, ISHFWILF, WOWY

Blue Room said:

Yeah, my guess is there will only be a few more differences from Monday at this point. Will be interesting to see though.

I'm not expecting any more changes until the encore, though I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see something else after The Fly, though I don't mind Elevation.

i considered 3 way calling somebody but in the time it takes me to click over to a fresh line, dial a number, and then connect all 3 i've missed some of the song.

sorry. :)

I'm still holding out hope. There seems to be lots of room near the end of the show... What comes after The Fly, for instance (if they take out Elevation (which I hope they do) ) and what comes before streets is likely to change (if not tonight, maybe later), plus the One // Aboy // Yahweh // 40 part...

well looks like the show is now ending toward mondays show...
now im off to bed... enjoy everyone..

i predict, RTSS, ZS, TF, Elevation..

pride, streets, one, abofy, yahweh, and 40,
hope im wrong

peace out
:mac:

I got to hear Love and Peace and Vertigo over the phone! Good stuff even over the cell phone!

Okay, what I want to know is - who the hell is GETTING us this info? I mean, is someone having a two-hour conversation on their cell phone at the concert? "Yeah, they're totally on the second verse of Sunday Bloody Sunday now, yep, still playing it...still playing it...Edge's solo...oh look a beachball!...yeah the band is playing Sunday Bloody Sunday, did I mention...?" I mean, honestly, I love you guys but I wouldn't spend any time during a concert texting or calling anybody... but I'm thankful for those that do :D

Blue Room said:

I may beat Axver :lol:

I believe it was 10-10-01 Notre Dame
STreets, ISHFWILF, WOWY

Yep, you beat me! I actually didn't see that post, so I'm glad you did!

my info comes from sporadic calls. They know my favorite tunes so they call during those and don't hang up until the start of a new song, that way I know 2 songs played in one 3 minute call.

And there is no play by play for me. He hits send and then I just listen along to tunes.

From u2tours:

Comments: Bono invites a fan on stage before 'Miracle Drug' and asks the fan for Spanish lessons - how to say 'Miracle Drug' in Spanish.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Cry - The Electric Co.
Gloria
Beautiful Day
With Or Without You
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky - Hands That Built America

I looked on the site earlier and thought, well, this time there's no crazies reporting song-by-song setlist with commentary, but I'm glad I'm wrong. Not sure I can do this every night of the tour, but I am sure excited about the addition of Gloria!!!
keep up the great work mad U2 peops!!!
love, Anu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom