San Diego 2 - So pyched for tonight (thanks interference)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dabiggestu2fan said:
yeah i dont think it will be lemon after LPOE but for some reason i have a reason lemon may pop up tonight they have been rehersing it and it would be an awsome song if they played it

I dont think they have been rehearsing Lemon, at least not recently. The only place that was posted was a rumor coming out of the Mexico rehearsals.

Indeed! Re: WOWY, it's never been one of my favorites (live or otherwise) but it not being in the encore might help my opinion (part of my "annoyance" with the song live were the blasted transitions: Bullet --> WOWY, Ultraviolet, Lemon, etc.) They made the other sings tied to WOWY, which just didn't work for me (other segues are fine, just not that one :D :D)

i was supposed to go to bed 20 minutes ago this is too exciting..
i keep telling myself one more update and that's it...

lol:bono: :edge: :macdevil: :rockon: :larry: :adam:

p.s. im new at picking all these faces

U2DMfan, they also played NYD, right after WOWY:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Cry - The Electric Co.
Gloria
Beautiful Day
With Or Without You
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

nicholsfornixon said:
How long has it been since Gloria was last performed live?

15 years, 2 months, 21 days. The last performance was on 9 January 1990 in Rotterdam.

They brought back Gloria?! HELL YES!!! :rockon: That is so fuckin great!!! And WOWY too, good move...glad to see the setlist differs slightly from opening night's so far.

Now all we need is Acrobat... :wink: I daresay if they played Acrobat there would only be about five people from this forum that would remain living.

Harbinger, you are exactly right. I guess it's just an extra song?

Maybe one less later on? I had just assumed, I guess but you are right.

U2DMfan said:
The only prediction I will make is UTEOTW in place of Elevation.

I could see that actually. Although they may want to give Elevation another shot because I think they felt they screwed up the song on monday.

I only had one prediction and it already happened, so I'm done with the predicting tonight! :lol:

celticbhoy said:
I tell you U2.com should have someone at the concert and updating the website with the tracks as they happen.....

I'd gladly leave my day job for a job like that on the tour :)

Just sit me next to Joe O'Herlihy on the sound-desk with a laptop........

my cv's in the post....

One of my other favorite bands does this - at every concert, someone on the crew updates a RealTime setlist song-by-song. It's pretty sweet.

Not necessarily, since An Cat Dubh and Into the Heart are two songs, whereas Gloria (in the same place) was only one, so the song count should be the same...

Harbinger said:
Not necessarily, since An Cat Dubh and Into the Heart are two songs, whereas Gloria (in the same place) was only one, so the song count should be the same...

True, I have always sort of looked at them as one and the same, but technically you would be spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom