Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Miracle Drug makes the Baby Jesus cry! :sad:

Edge's spaceship must be out of commission.

Oh well, at least we're getting some UTEOTW and MW! HOOZAH!

corianderstem said:

Oots! Yes, I say Oots. But, uh, not out loud. :shifty:

I was afraid that when they played it at the shows I was going to, I would be so excited that I would shout, "Oots! They're playin oots!"

and then people would look at me funny . . . well, funnier than they normally do :wink:.

When the stream goes quiet, and all we hear are a few clicks, it sounds like there's only one person at the show clapping :lol:.

Axver said:

Was Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) the snippet in Sgt. Pepper's usual spot? Happy Christmas (War Is Over) was definitely the concluding snippet, in the usual spot of Many Rivers To Cross.

Norwegian Wood was not a snippet of OOTS

Set should be:
Norwegian Wood
Original Of The Species

It wasn't a full song - I think it's a snippet somewhere. I'm going for this version:

SETLIST:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Baby Please Come Home (snippet) / Happy Xmas {War Is Over!} (snippet)
Norwegian Wood (snippet)
Original Of The Species
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

fetch.gif

(sorry, gotta do it!)

And no wedge, I didn't see any picture, did you email it?
and yes Kelly, I say OOTS and ABOY too :giggle:

U2dork said:

Yes. And someone once mentioned that they heard SYCMIOYO as "sic-a my yo-yo" so I now say that in my head when I see that abreviation.

I always say it as "sick my oh" myself. In fact, I pronounce most abbreviations. ISHFWILF is a mouthful!

catlhere said:
Kuh! my legendary posting buddy! :hug:

How are u 2nite.!?!1?!!!

Buy anymore tops lately? :flirt: VAVAVOOM!
:hug:

i'm fine, how are you? :)

:lol: no, the closest i've come is i wore one of my whore shirts yesterday :happy:

i can't even wear a whore shirt tomorrow because i'm going to an outdoor mall and it'll be way too cold to wear a whore top i think :(

Lila64 said:

It wasn't a full song - I think it's a snippet somewhere. I'm going for this version:

:huh:

Norwegian Wood WAS NOT A SNIPPET! It wasn't part of Beautiful Day and it wasn't part of OOTS. So it CAN'T have been a snippet!!

And did you definitely hear Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)?

:shifty:
Has someone been scouting the setlist parties? Swearing Bono? :drool: Kissing band members? :drool: We need to think of a new request!

KhanadaRhodes said:

but when you say xmas you take the christ out of christmas!!! :sad:

When you say 'ur', you take the 'yo' out of 'your'. Yo, that sucks. :sad:

alison0313 said:
No colorful language... I guess Bono heard some of the zootopian stream from the other night :eyebrow:

I think they used up his quota of expletives for December for him.

alison0313 said:
No colorful language... I guess Bono heard some of the zootopian stream from the other night :eyebrow:

When the crazy lady went crazy, Bono knew to discourage her future streaming insanity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom