Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crappy! I can't hang out for this tonight. Gotta run to a Christmas staff party. Imagine I got too bombed and I end up missing my flight to Portland tomorrow morning.:ohmy: I guess I won't be drinking too much tonight. better play it safe. have fun all!!!:dancing: :applaud: :rockon: :dance: :dance: :lmao: :wave:

Oh Portland goers, keep makin' those signs!!

Whhhooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

i always thought Julie Andrews was a big stiff

same with the lady from Murder, She Wrote

U2dork said:
:wave: everybody!

Hey, I just read that Bono has been asked to induct Midnight Oil into the AIRA (or whatever) hall of fame. I hope he does it! :hyper:
Midnight Oil and U2 :drool:

Is this the Australian HOF or the American one? :hyper:

Aside Pete inducting themselves this is the best possible choice. :drool:

Halup said:

Not even close. The Dublin shows will far eclipse it plus most of the 2006 shows will as well. U2 in South America will be the best shows of the entire tour.

Auckland's two shows will be the best concerts since Lovetown. :drool:

Hallucination said:

Portland is gonna be the most memorable show of the entire tour, including the shows in the new year:wink:

I went to the Miami final show of the Elevation tour. It was a great show but really was not any more special than other shows, other than when Larry Mullen played drums for Garbage's final song. There were no surprises in the setlist and that was the final show fo the tour, not just the final show of a tour leg and calendar year.

I'm looking forward to watching the Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas DVD I found at the grocery store the other day. That will make it feel more like Christmas is coming in the next few days.

We had our work holiday party Thursday night. Not only was the bar showing the Chicago DVD on one of their TVs, but I sang "Elevation" for my karaoke tune!

:rockon:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I'm looking forward to watching the Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas DVD I found at the grocery store the other day. That will make it feel more like Christmas is coming in the next few days.

Love that movie.

Axver said:
Auckland's two shows will be the best concerts since Lovetown. :drool:
indeed, namkcur :wink: :shh:

Gen. Chat said:
How are we looking tonight for sources or a stream? I’m on a bad connection and these pages are loading soooo slowly. :(
i've flown to salt lake city armed with a machete and a bloody knife. i'm gonna bully someone into being a source :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

My sister and I love that movie :heart:.

For some reason, we always quote "Will there be mash potatoes?" to each other (One of Emmett's friends says that to his mom at the end. For some reason, we found that hilarious :shrug: :lol: )

timothius said:
For those Australians in Melbourne at the time... the General Public can get into the ARIA HOF Ceremony for like $250 and you get a meal and everything if that takes your fancy. :sexywink:

I'm too poor for that. :sad:

RavenBlue said:

Hehe great movie. This squirrel is actually quite calm, usually :wink:
orlysquirrel.jpg

wenda said:

Because I want to be HIS lover....it's all quite simple really.

hahaha, it all makes sense now

but the ending of Total Recall still does not:mad:

kellyahern said:
My sister and I love that movie :heart:.

For some reason, we always quote "Will there be mash potatoes?" to each other (One of Emmett's friends says that to his mom at the end. For some reason, we found that hilarious :shrug: :lol: )
i love it too!!! :heart:

i love that line!!! :heart:

"hey we're not birds, we're a jugband!" :lmao:

U2dork said:

I'm on the atu2 yahoo mail list.

Here's the article...

Sunday Telegraph
18th December 2005

Bono may give Oils the sweetest thing

By Peter Holmes

U2 singer Bono has been asked to induct Midnight Oil into the ARIA
Hall of Fame early next year during the Irish rock band's Australian
tour.

The members of the two bands, known for their commitment to social
causes, have been friends since the mid-1980s.

While ARIA Hall Of Fame boss Mark Pope refused to comment, it is
understood the association has approached Bono to make the presentation.

If Bono agrees, the Hall Of Fame dinner will be scheduled around U2's
Melbourne concerts on March 24 and 25 at the Telstra Dome.

U2's previous show is on March 21, leaving a window for Bono to
attend an ARIA Hall Of Fame knees-up on March 22 or 23.

During a previous tour, the band is believed to have dined with
Midnight Oil singer, Peter Garrett and family at their southern
highlands property.

(c) 2005 Mirror Australian Telegraph Publications

That will be fucking choice if it happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom