Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

They are great. :)

Lucy wants to get into this cloning business, but I'm really trying to discourage her after what happened to her big sister Dolly. :sad:

Adam is a big Genisis fan and is talking about some sort of suicide in New York's show business district. The kid has an imagination. :cute:

Are you trying to stand in the way of science? :tsk:

Hallucination said:

Right!! If anyone is going to the Portland show and you haven't heard yet(What you live in a cave?) here's the plan: http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3194876#post3194876

Bring as many signs as you can. I have 3500 signs so if anyone wants to help hand those out e-mail me at putnam3360@yahoo.ca and we can exchange cell numbers so we can arrange a time or place to meet to hand off some signs. It's gonna be amazing. at last estimate I think we have somewhere around 11 000 - 12 000 signs. :dancing: :rockon: :dance:

I'll have access to e-mail right up untill 5:00am tomorrow, after that i don't know if my hotel(Days Inn downtown) in Portland will have internet:scratch:

I just emailed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW........... I will be staying at the Holiday Inn (bout 3 blks from the rose garden). I think it is on 2nd Ave NE.

bonosheepie.jpg

Bono's got a little present for Axver :giggle:

Any chances of a Mofo surfacing either tonight or in Portland? Or will they save the Mofo for Mexico.

I wonder if they'll ever play One Step Closer or A Man and A Woman.. I love those songs.

Halup said:

Will you and Axver be looking for Neil and Liam Finn at the U2 shows in Auckland?

I want to go to Neil's bar after one of the concerts. And on one of the days off I might wander past Sharondiliers where is next too.

I don't know wether I should expect to see him at the concert, is he that big a fan... I've only ever seen him mention Bono once and it was in jest. :scratch:

RavenBlue said:
Any chances of a Mofo surfacing either tonight or in Portland? Or will they save the Mofo for Mexico.

I wonder if they'll ever play One Step Closer or A Man and A Woman.. I love those songs.

I think they'll save it for Mexico. Meximofo, the next generation... :drool:

wenda said:

I think they'll save it for Mexico. Meximofo, the next generation... :drool:

hell yes, and if Data from The Next Generation shows up to do the Robot

I will crap my pants

timothius said:

I want to go to Neil's bar after one of the concerts. And on one of the days off I might wander past Sharondiliers where is next too.

I don't know wether I should expect to see him at the concert, is he that big a fan... I've only ever seen him mention Bono once and it was in jest. :scratch:

I wonder if your Winston will be grooving to U2! :hyper:

Hello to all the new peeps coming on in...

Kelly :hug:
Khan :hug:
Cerveza :hug:

Did I miss anyone?

timothius said:

every celebrity in New Zealand will go to those shows I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom