Saitama III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
Have they played EBTTRT this tour?

No.

It did appear on a sheet of concert tunings though back in April 2005, so it seems as if the band considered it.

bgmckinney said:

If I tell you, it will destroy my whole mystique.
I'm from Baltimore, Maryland originally. Right now I live on the Gold Coast. I've lived a few other places, too - I have a chronic travel problem :)

I cannot fathom why on earth anyone would move to the Gold Coast. I lived there for eight years and I'm glad to be gone! Not that Brisbane is much of an improvement. But Melbourne next year will rock. :drool:

two shots said:
Don't think they have played EBTTRT this tour. Have also not heard about a snippet - Axver?

I'm pretty sure EBTTRT, So Cruel, TTTYAATW & Acrobat are the only Achtung songs that haven't been touched this tour. Although EBTTRT was on a rehersal list somewhere I'm sure, the one with the guitar tunings. :hmm:

Axver said:

I cannot fathom why on earth anyone would move to the Gold Coast. I lived there for eight years and I'm glad to be gone! Not that Brisbane is much of an improvement. But Melbourne next year will rock. :drool:

I was duped into it.
Still, it is on the ocean, and the weather is lovely.

timothius said:

I'm pretty sure EBTTRT, So Cruel, TTTYAATW & Acrobat are the only Achtung songs that haven't been touched this tour.

Correct.

bgmckinney said:

I was duped into it.
Still, it is on the ocean, and the weather is lovely.

The weather's my biggest complaint, even more than the lack of culture and the non-existent town planning. I'm a Wellingtonian - good weather to me tends to involve rain and southerlies shooting up off the Antarctic. Queensland's too hot for me.

kennerado said:
Your coming down here Andre? We should get together at Hapenny's or something.

Yep, I'm rather tired of Queensland and I love Melbourne, plus the Uni of Melbourne is one of the best in the country. I'm trying to find somewhere to live at the moment, though it's a bit hard from such a distance. I imagine I'll be moving down in late December or sometime in January. We'll have to catch up.

Aardvark747 said:
What time's kick off?:wink:

Should've been thirty minutes ago. We seem to lack a source! :(

Anyone speak Japanese and want to check the Japanese fansites?

Axver said:

I'm a Wellingtonian - good weather to me tends to involve rain and southerlies shooting up off the Antarctic.

IIRC, I remember reading somewhere that Wellington actually has less days of rain than both Sydney & Melbourne, which I'm guessing holds true for Queensland as well - even if they can't produce it when needed (3rd, 4th or 5th day of the last Ashes test for example).

Axver said:

The weather's my biggest complaint, even more than the lack of culture and the non-existent town planning. I'm a Wellingtonian - good weather to me tends to involve rain and southerlies shooting up off the Antarctic. Queensland's too hot for me.

Lack of culture? Grab yourself a xxxx and watch the footy, mate. Afterwards we can go to melbas and then when they kick us out we can wait for the bus for four hours. What more do you want?

timothius said:

IIRC, I remember reading somewhere that Wellington actually has less days of rain than both Sydney & Melbourne, which I'm guessing holds true for Queensland as well - even if they can't produce it when needed (3rd, 4th or 5th of the last Ashes test for example).

Yeah, Wellington's not as wet as the stereotypes suggest.

Still, I do enjoy a good southerly. I like to jokingly claim I like the driving rain, but I tend to just prefer cloudy but dry days.

Oh, and nice of your native Auckland to turn on the waterworks for the first U2 gig! We had pretty decent weather the entire time I was there except for the few hours leading up to U2's set.

bgmckinney said:

Lack of culture? Grab yourself a xxxx and watch the footy, mate. Afterwards we can go to melbas and then when they kick us out we can wait for the bus for four hours. What more do you want?

People to talk about Søren Kierkegaard with over a fine glass of Riesling or Gwertstraminer while watching the All Blacks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom