Saitama II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

You're a Kiwi, right? Of course you can do it by yourself. Getting other people to do stuff is for lazy foreigners. :wink:

I hope you're rehearsing Freedom For My People. It would fit in well!

Yep, a 15 minutes Freedom For My People, complete with a snippet of Concentration Cramp...

coolian2 said:

Yep, a 15 minutes Freedom For My People, complete with a snippet of Concentration Cramp...

Ooooh, I'll be there headbanging all the way through! :combust:

coolian2 said:
I'll bring a DJ and we can have a 25 minute dance mix of I Still Haven't Found...

Bring Kanye's DJ and we can have a 30 minute version of Wake Up with "Wake up Mr West!" thrown in every so often!

How about:

Ultra Wake Up Digger (My Way Cramped Mix) - an hour-long medley of the music of Ultra Violet, Wake Up, and Gold Digger with My Way and snippets of Concentration Cramp sung over the top and Tim Moriarty playing didgeridoo, which Kanye West's DJ and coolian2 mix back through guitar amps.

Mofo (acoustic)
Lemon --> Zooropa (acoustic)
4th of July / Bass trap (snippet)
Freedom For My People / Concentraion Cramp (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / It Was Under The Couch (snippet) Dance Mix
Wake Up Mr West (The Wake Up Mix)
Ultra Wake Up Digger (My Way Cramped Mix) / Discotheque Howie B Hairy Mix (snippet)

coolian2 said:
Mofo (acoustic)
Lemon --> Zooropa (acoustic)
4th of July / Bass trap (snippet)
Freedom For My People / Concentraion Cramp (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / It Was Under The Couch (snippet) Dance Mix
Wake Up Mr West (The Wake Up Mix)
Ultra Wake Up Digger (My Way Cramped Mix) / Discotheque Howie B Hairy Mix (snippet)

Now all we need are a few leprechauns playing harps and that's the best set ever.

Locomotion Like A Bird (Leprechauns With Harps Mix) / 4th Of July-Red Light-Grace medley (snippet feat. Bono)

Dude, you people are posting faster than I can read! :D

I'll volunteer to play bass in the opener... as long as it's WOWY, In God's Country, or Exit... I guess I should find some tabs from other albums. :adam: :reject:

Alisaura said:
Dude, you people are posting faster than I can read! :D

I'll volunteer to play bass in the opener... as long as it's WOWY, In God's Country, or Exit... I guess I should find some tabs from other albums. :adam: :reject:

This rate of posting is actually rather slow compared to some of last year's parties. I think we had one party that ran to around 2,500-3,000 posts.

And this isn't any ordinary band. You can join, but your bass guitar has been replaced by a cross between a glockenspiel and a harmonica. No, I don't know how it works, but enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom