Saitama I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonozevolik said:
According to U2tour.de this is the setlist so far, folks:

Wake Up
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
Window In The Skies
Walk On (acoustic)
Sometimes You Can't make It On Your Own
Bad / '40' (Snippet)

Woah!

dazzlingamy said:
UTEOTW has been interchaged with IWF, so i don't think it will play tonight if IWF has been!

Not quite. At Sydney III, both IWF and UTEOTW were done: IWF after Elevation and UTEOTW to open the encore.

1 3 hill is only relevant in nz. and they are only 10 songs into this set. and yet it has more goodies than any other show on the vertigo tour already.

Copy said:
1 3 hill is only relevant in nz. and they are only 10 songs into this set. and yet it has more goodies than any other show on the vertigo tour already.

Only relevant in NZ? It's been played 38 times live. Only 6 of those were in NZ. The best one was in Dublin.

You might as well say Streets is only relevant in Ethiopia or Please only relevant in Ireland.

Ahh, I popped in expecting the show to be over, but then I remembered the time difference is not as insane now and it's going on now. Anyway...

They played WITS??:ohmy: Didn't think they'd get that one together for this tour...

Wake Up
City Of Blinding Lights
Elevation
I Will Follow
Window In The Skies
Walk On (acoustic)
Bad / '40' (Snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
Miss Sarajevo

Quite predictable

u2tour.de:

Wake Up
City Of Blinding Lights
Elevation
I Will Follow
Window In The Skies
Walk On (acoustic)
Bad / '40' (Snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
Miss Sarajevo

Listen, they deserve a good show. GA costs the equivalent of $100 US. And I'm sure everything else at Super Saitama is Super Expensive.

Copy said:

I don't want to sound disrespectful,but reading through the forums of the last few days,I didn't gauge how significant One Tree Hill really meant to the people of New Zealand until now.Any song U2 play is relevant anywhere.

Wake Up
City Of Blinding Lights
Elevation
I Will Follow
Window In The Skies
Walk On (acoustic)
Bad / '40' (Snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)

from U2tour.de

dazzlingamy said:
Oh i didn't know that Axver! (i missed syd III) well i stand corrected...but i dont think it will show up

i think it will be

the fly
mysteriousways
wowy
saints
desire
kite

I think you're right except for one part: I'd say Angel Of Harlem rather than Desire. Thus far, Angel has been the first night's post-Saints song and Desire been used on the second night.

Then again, ISHFWILF was a second night song and that's just been shot to Hell, so ...

So LAPOE once more gives up its place for Bad - I'm not sure I understand why. Any ideas? (Aside from the fact that when one songs gets added, another gets dropped.)

bgmckinney said:
So LAPOE once more gives up its place for Bad - I'm not sure I understand why. Any ideas? (Aside from the fact that when one songs gets added, another gets dropped.)

The original set for Auckland II actually had LAPOE rather than Bad, so it seems like it was quite a late addition.

I just wish something weaker had made way for Bad rather than a really good live song. SYCMIOYO would not be missed.

Axver said:

The original set for Auckland II actually had LAPOE rather than Bad, so it seems like it was quite a late addition.

I just wish something weaker had made way for Bad rather than a really good live song. SYCMIOYO would not be missed.

Maybe not by you :)
SYCMIOYO is my favorite Bomb song live.
Course having said that they can drop anything for Bad, anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom