Rome Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uwwedoogie said:

Mercury Rev :drool:

I'd never heard of them before, but they were GREAT. I was very impressed and enjoyed their set quite a lot. They treated the show as if it was their own and the performance was much better for it.

Axver said:

The wonder of text messaging.

although im grateful for the source of info via text messaging, i really cant understand why someone would do this during a U2 concert....?

personally texting the songs didnt even cross my mind when i was there, i was having too much fun :wink:

Axver said:

I'd never heard of them before, but they were GREAT. I was very impressed and enjoyed their set quite a lot. They treated the show as if it was their own and the performance was much better for it.

I have a few of their albums very good...

pjotr said:
Hey every1!!!! So whats the setlist so far??

Red Light
Two Hearts Beat As One
Lemon-

Er, I mean:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
Elevation
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Princey said:

although im grateful for the source of info via text messaging, i really cant understand why someone would do this during a U2 concert....?

personally texting the songs didnt even cross my mind when i was there, i was having too much fun :wink:
i texted once for this setlist party, and while i was happy to do it, it's a royal pain in the butt. i was in the ellipse on the front row and kept thinking band members were going to notice me on the phone :reject:

ruffian said:

i texted once for this setlist party, and while i was happy to do it, it's a royal pain in the butt. i was in the ellipse on the front row and kept thinking band members were going to notice me on the phone :reject:

the only person I could text was Mullen4Prez & he was with me both nights for Croker, so I tried sending MMS's now and then to neutrals email address (which I guessed) updating the setlist (a little later than everybody else) and sending pictures during the show!

:uhoh: i think a fight is gonna break out again...

*ducks for cover*

hey rosa :wave:

@Axver, In Boston Third and Last Gig of The Last tour, Did you win the lottery for the Elipse? And if yes, were you with a girl around your age and last question, Do you wear Glasses? (and wearing a black shirt on the 28th?)

If yes, I saw you....

babyman said:
electrical storm snippet? wow!

Babyman, it's a joke--someone posted some fake snippets and people got confused and then mad...it was a big drama, so the electrical storm comment was an allusion to that...

:shame: see how these things start, uuuweeee???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom