Rome Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babyman said:
thinking rome is just a few hundreds kilometres far from me makes me sad.............i want to meet the guys again................

babyman did you get a meeting in milano?

ruffian said:

early bedtime, axver. were you being punished? no tim tams and milk for you, young man! :wink:

:lol:

No, I just had a bad day and wanted to get away from it as fast as possible.

I rarely stay up to 10pm as it is.

babyman said:
thinking rome is just a few hundreds kilometres far from me makes me sad.............i want to meet the guys again................

Will be great for you to watch the DVD when it's out... you can relive the concert, although in a different way...

babyman said:

were you there too? wasn't it shocking, mate, i have now a so deep feeling, from one side i'm so happy to have seen them, from a second side i'm so sad that it's all over........................
i'm looking forward for the dvd release!

Yes, it was great, if a bit too hot for pale-skinned Norwegians haha. And the mosquitos in Milan... a bite right above my right knee swelled (grammar? so much it looked like a 3rd knee.

It was fun before the show to do the wave and shout "viva italia" and when U2 entered the stage everybody (all 70000) went bananas. It was a real 2hour sing-a-long - great! :)

U2Spain said:

That was the day when bono said "un, dos, tres,.. quince (fifteen)" instead of "catorce" ( forteen) ???

Yeah, and I think he did that at a few shows ...

there should be special mobile therapy units for U2 fans leaving concerts to help deal with post-concert depression. it sucks :(

Princey, I've got the Vertigoo simmering on the stove as I write...:wink:

Axver said:

Yeah, and I think he did that at a few shows ...

I didn't know that he did it other days, but that day was because he was interwieved by a spanish tv and bono told that he was tired if catorce so he askef for a different number in spanish and the interviewer told him quince.

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co.
04 Elevation
05 Beautiful Day
06 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
07 All I Want Is You

"times again no NYD, as it looks. In Zurich was located instead also OOTS drauf. Comes today certainly back. Straight one where it probably new single becomes"

U2Spain said:
I guess that wild horses has passed away on this tour.

I wouldn't say that. I definitely believe it'll be played in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom