Rome Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
toreurke said:

Was it 70000 for the 2 nights combined (35000 each night) or 70000 for each night? I was there (Milano 1 and 2) as well, but didn't manage to count :D

70000 for each night! it was a tremendous scenario, when bono asked to lit up the cell phones before one, he went: "you look like a christmas tree!" i was in the first lines, i turned myself around and as i saw all those lights i really cried out......it was amazing, i'e never never seen something like that...................the lights came out even from my body

Mullen4Prez said:
Axver whats shows are 2005-05-10 and 2005-05-28? Location please!

I said 2005-05-12, which was Chicago IV. 2005-05-28 was Boston III.

ruffian said:
Hey Setlisters :wave: This setlist-party-in-the-middle-of-the-day thing is just so odd...

Hey ruffian! When they tour the states, there are setlist-parties-in-the-middle-of-the-night...

babyman said:

70000 for each night! it was a tremendous scenario, when bono asked to lit up the cell phones before one, he went: "you look like a christmas tree!" i was in the first lines, i turned myself around and as i saw all those lights i really cried out......it was amazing, i'e never never seen something like that...................the lights came out even from my body

I was on the left of the stage (1 anello) the first night and right of the stage (2 anello) on the second night. It was a tremendous view to see all the cellphones and lighters light up. Marvellous!

beachball said:

Hey ruffian! When they tour the states, there are setlist-parties-in-the-middle-of-the-night...
hey beachball :)

yeah, you poor Europeans would have to be awake at ridiculous hours.

Axver, you're up at 5:20 in the morning for the setlist party? :tsk: It's only excusable if you've been up all night...

Mullen4Prez said:

Thanks Ruff and Axver! The recording of that gig has not popped up right???? Bonos b'day one

Yes, there's a recording.

Chicago IV.... :drool: What a show that was...I was barely conscious after the whole 4-shows-in-6-days thing but wow!

ruffian said:
Axver, you're up at 5:20 in the morning for the setlist party? :tsk: It's only excusable if you've been up all night...

Is it excusable if I went to bed at 8:30pm last night?

And while I'm waiting for the 45 seconds post limit thing to go away, I would like to add that I wish Gloria would come back! That was so awesome live.

toreurke said:

I was on the left of the stage (1 anello) the first night and right of the stage (2 anello) on the second night. It was a tremendous view to see all the cellphones and lighters light up. Marvellous!

were you there too? wasn't it shocking, mate, i have now a so deep feeling, from one side i'm so happy to have seen them, from a second side i'm so sad that it's all over........................
i'm looking forward for the dvd release!

wow!! The Curry was yummy:applaud: A chicken Tikka lucknow,pilau rice,bombay Potatoes and Nann Bread.Very full now looking foward to that suprise in the set-list!!

Axver said:

Is it excusable if I went to bed at 8:30pm last night?

And while I'm waiting for the 45 seconds post limit thing to go away, I would like to add that I wish Gloria would come back! That was so awesome live.

early bedtime, axver. were you being punished? no tim tams and milk for you, young man! :wink:

Darren, i'm sure Larry would love you to be his bitch...send your application in to Principle Mgmt for review and they'll add it to the pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom