Right guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
am starting to warm more and more to the idea of moving on from this forum, i really dont feel as welcome as i did when i first started coming here, i have made some great friends here, so i just wanna say thanks to them for giving me a great 4 years, take care

love and peace

p.s. maybe i'll pop back one day whos knows. but at the minute i dunno if i can go on visiting this place

Mate, don't go! This place could really use some people who are keen on the current tour.

You at least can't leave without telling me what your name stands for.

Axver said:
Mate, don't go! This place could really use some people who are keen on the current tour.

You at least can't leave without telling me what your name stands for.
am not totally gone, as there are things i will miss about the place, so really am still pretty undecided,

my name is pretty much kevin underwood (KU) everton fc (EFC)09(famous everton shirt number)and U2

Well, I'd love it if you hung around. I enjoy your posts; it's really refreshing to see someone who doesn't like throwing rubbish at modern U2.

Ah! Now that makes sense! I figured 'FC' had to be Football Club so I was searching my memory, trying to think who in the world KUE were! I had it down to K-something Upon E-something! :lol:

Really, if you and a couple of Euros could avoid getting stuck into each other and taking one another's posts personally, I think a lot of the tension and discomfort would go away.

I like all of you and I hate to see 1. the arguing and 2. anyone wanting to leave. Could we all just try to make this a happier place for everyone? I certainly don't want KUEFC to go, nor anyone else.

Axver said:
Well, I'd love it if you hung around. I enjoy your posts; it's really refreshing to see someone who doesn't like throwing rubbish at modern U2.

Ah! Now that makes sense! I figured 'FC' had to be Football Club so I was searching my memory, trying to think who in the world KUE were! I had it down to K-something Upon E-something! :lol:
lol.....it just gets me down seeing so much rubbish about the band pretty much every day, i know people are entitled to there opinions, but when you see the board dominated by plain negativity its frustrating

KUEFC09U2 said:
lol.....it just gets me down seeing so much rubbish about the band pretty much every day, i know people are entitled to there opinions, but when you see the board dominated by plain negativity its frustrating

I agree. It gets pretty tiresome to see the same comments trotted out time after time - though I'm sure there are things all of us don't like (for me, Vertigo x2 and the status of Achtung Baby). Just let it float on by and find something pleasant to talk about. When I get really bothered, I just go to the setlist forum and look at custom sets people have made. That place is my little haven on Interference.

Axver said:

I agree. It gets pretty tiresome to see the same comments trotted out time after time - though I'm sure there are things all of us don't like (for me, Vertigo x2 and the status of Achtung Baby). Just let it float on by and find something pleasant to talk about. When I get really bothered, I just go to the setlist forum and look at custom sets people have made. That place is my little haven on Interference.
i know but have you seen the "WHERE THE ALBUM HAS A NAME" forum? nothing BUT negativity

KUEFC09U2 said:
i know but have you seen the "WHERE THE ALBUM HAS A NAME" forum? nothing BUT negativity

When the album came out, that place was really positive, it was as if the Pop and ATYCLB fans had finally been united.

That didn't last long. :(

I've been entering the fray and making some positive posts of late. I freakin' love HTDAAB and I hate to see it slagged off so bad.

Axver said:

When the album came out, that place was really positive, it was as if the Pop and ATYCLB fans had finally been united.

That didn't last long. :(

I've been entering the fray and making some positive posts of late. I freakin' love HTDAAB and I hate to see it slagged off so bad.
i know..... and the sad thing is, behind all this is the same people ALL the time, and we always get the excuse "were entitled to our opinion" yes you are, but do they really need to take over the forum with it,

Last edited:
KUEFC09U2 said:
i know..... and the sad thing is, behind all this is the same people ALL the time, and we always get the excuse "were entitled to our opinion" yes you are, but do they really need to take over the forum with it,

The rest of us are entitled to be positive about it too without having our parade rained on.

However, I won't go on as this thread shouldn't turn into such a debate! I have a much better idea, for every heterosexual man here to join in on:

:heterosexualmanhug:

I guess the ladies shouldn't feel left out. :hug: for all!

Happiness and friendliness all round! :dance:

KUEFC09U2 said:

KUE...just take a break from the forum and stick with chat...you know that's where all the cool ppl are ;) and we don't bitch so much there :D

Cheers
Tanya

Axver said:

Happiness and friendliness all round! :dance:
Haven't seen this for a while around here... The last topic I was posting (defending?) in got closed because some patriotic American's found it necessary to flame everything about the European (s)/(leg)... :(

Last edited:
UKTan said:

KUE...just take a break from the forum and stick with chat...you know that's where all the cool ppl are ;) and we don't bitch so much there :D

Cheers
Tanya
lol tan i havent been in chat for a while, i might pop in tonight :)

see your all the guys i would miss so much if i left, i really dont think i can now, too many good people around here

KUEFC09U2 said:
see your all the guys i would miss so much if i left, i really dont think i can now, too many good people around here

I hope you do not leave KUEFC09U2!!!

If you ever felt offended by something that I said please do not be. I never wanted to "attack" you, just your constant defending.
It would be very quiet and boring around here without people who have a different opinion. I know I felt like this some time ago, almost the exact same reason albeit the other way around. where some people do not like the bashing I got sick and tired of the defending..people here have different opinions thank God and I hope it stays that way. again I hope you haven't felt attacked by me. That was NEVER my intention...take a interferenceholiday (like I suggested you should, a couple of weeks ago :wink: ) and come back fresh..it could only take a day, I know it helped for me!!!! take care and hope to see you back soon!

zwervers2

ramblin rose said:
awww thanks, you have always stuck up for me :hug:

and sorry i have to do something which i have never done............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:lock:

KUEF...everything you say about the band I agree with. I would defend U2 always, but on this site you preach to the converted. They love the band as much as you do. I for one love Vertigox2 but I can understand why people are fed up of it. It was fun (that's all) when we messed about on the Zwervers banner thread (and very surprising when they dropped VX2 on Ams.3) Stay and enjoy the banter of ppl from all around the world, with one fantastic thing in common... U2:rockon:
By the way...did you notice anything about the beginning of LAPOE on Ams3 boot?

1stOne said:
KUEF...everything you say about the band I agree with. I would defend U2 always, but on this site you preach to the converted. They love the band as much as you do. I for one love Vertigox2 but I can understand why people are fed up of it. It was fun (that's all) when we messed about on the Zwervers banner thread (and very surprising when they dropped VX2 on Ams.3) Stay and enjoy the banter of ppl from all around the world, with one fantastic thing in common... U2:rockon:

what sylvia what???? I'm curious?

1stOne said:
i noticed bono started it in quite a scary elvis like voice

1stOne said:

YES!!!!!! did you notice that zwervers when you were there?
quite liked it really lol, i read somewhere he has sang the whole song with that voice in one show?

it all reminded me of the re-birth of McPhisto

KUEFC09U2 is a tad oversensitive who's got obviously nothing better to do than fly off the handle when people have the gall to express an opinion critical of u2.
yesterday i posted my opinions on some aspects of the current show and he went crazy.
for someone like me who has seen u2 since 1987, i feel entitled to give critique on what ive seen. over 20 shows.

bono's performance in berlin was one of the most risable things i've ever seen from a perfomer on stage. basically passing judgement on the german chancellor in front of 80,000 germans.
if he wants to do that let him get fucking elected.
i paid 50€ to see a concert and the usual reasonable amount of bono speak. not a fuckin rally.
his g8 mission has and will prove to have done fuck all.
"i'm just after gettin off a plane from the g8"
"lets applaud chancellor schroeder. but hold yer applause until tomorrow. if he signs then he's a hero!"

for the record, still a great band, croke park saturday was in my top few gigs. fortunately bono rightly feels that the irish audience doesnt take his crap like evryone else.

i wqas also lambasted for mentioning "blind interferencers".
does this concept not exist? like an american i met in dublin who travels worldwide (presumably with daddys credit card) to see the shows to get their "spiritual fix", falling off every word bono says.

i would prefer to get my spiritual fix from somewhere substantial.

from what i've seen this year 90% of those at modern u2 concerts havent a fuckin clue.

Back
Top Bottom