Right guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:

They're good :drool:

I love the Beautiful south. And i guess Rotterdam is a better wedding present song than -Don´t marry her- :wink:

LJT said:

:hyper:

What would that be like?:scratch:
you getting drunk behind your computer with some idiots (OMG I said it again) and also some nice people on the other end of the line talking about nothing and an online birthdaysong off course..:wink:

zwervers2 said:

you getting drunk behind your computer with some idiots (OMG I said it again) and also some nice people on the other end of the line talking about nothing and an online birthdaysong off course..:wink:

:lol:

Would you do the honour Zwervers of starting the birthday song:D

ahh times goes by so slowly....my results are out in under 3 weeks:huh:

yimou said:

I love the Beautiful south. And i guess Rotterdam is a better wedding present song than -Don´t marry her- :wink:

I'm stupid :scratch: :huh: Still don't understand....:huh:

U2Man said:

I just didn't understand what you meant!

I guess I'm stupid :huh:

Wedding Present is an old 80s band still going on today i think....did they break up and then reform recently? A new album i think was out recently hmm

zwervers2 said:

I knew it! LOL you were either getting tipsy or smoking some good ol' grass :shh:

Great minds do indeed think alike :wink:

the soul waits said:

I knew it! LOL you were either getting tipsy or smoking some good ol' grass :shh:

Great minds do indeed think alike :wink:

haha....:shh: I stopped with the last one a couple of years ago..there was a time I was stoned all day every day of the week
glad I stopped...sometimes(once in half a year) I have "the need"
but since I quit smoking I don;t know if I will do it anymore

long time ago:wink:

zwervers2 said:

haha....:shh: I stopped with the last one a couple of years ago..there was a time I was stoned all day every day of the week
glad I stopped...sometimes(once in half a year) I have "the need"
but since I quit smoking I don;t know if I will do it anymore

long time ago:wink:

Hehe :)

yimou said:

Dont you dare say that :| U are a strong heterosexual man who ,,,,Ok, i can´t keep it up :lol:

:wink:

sleeping10.gif

zwervers2 said:

Is everything okay with you by the way??? I read a little of your journal and you felt a bit down...

Aw thanks for asking :hug:

C'est la vie...

I'm ok, used to this melancholic moods by now..

zwervers2 said:

I was just going to say that :wink:

It's just a Danish journalist writing an article about U2 and their visit to Denmark. She claims that U2 has never been able to get under her skin because their music is not emotional enough and stuff. It just made me laugh. :wink:

U2Man said:
yimou, tjek den her artikel:

http://www.dr.dk/musik/rock/artikel/050727_u2.asp

U2 ikke helt ind under huden????? hahahahahahahahaha!!!! Hvem kan så????

Just read it. I have a feeling that if the article was posted here then it would stir up a few words of advice from some of the members :wink:

If think she is just interested in getting people in on the debate forum.

Back
Top Bottom