Right guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stOne said:

At the Grand Marina on the sea front. What are you doing after the show? I haven't packed yet...can't get off this damn computer.

You'd best get packing!! I'm really not sure what I'm doing after the show. I'm going with a couple of friends from Valencia & we're taking their 13 year old daughter.

Who are you going with?

ramblin rose said:

You'd best get packing!! I'm really not sure what I'm doing after the show. I'm going with a couple of friends from Valencia & we're taking their 13 year old daughter.

Who are you going with?

To the show with my daughter (my husband is trying to get a GA ticket but no luck yet) Hoping to meet up with some Interferencers after the show. If you like...PM me your mobile. I'll PM mine as soon as my new phone comes on Thursday (need to make sure it will take my old SIM card.) It would be great to see you.

1stOne said:

To the show with my daughter (my husband is trying to get a GA ticket but no luck yet) Hoping to meet up with some Interferencers after the show. If you like...PM me your mobile. I'll PM mine as soon as my new phone comes on Thursday (need to make sure it will take my old SIM card.) It would be great to see you.

I still haven't seen an upload of your picture sylvia! esp now you go away we must have something to remember you:wink:

zwervers2 said:

I still haven't seen an upload of your picture sylvia! esp now you go away we must have something to remember you:wink:

Zwervers I wouldn't dare. I'll see you in real life when U2 come back to Europe. You can all stay at my house. U2Man can't bring his dog though and we'll have to keep him and KUEF apart:lol:

1stOne said:

Zwervers I wouldn't dare. I'll see you in real life when U2 come back to Europe. You can all stay at my house. U2Man can't bring his dog though and we'll have to keep him and KUEF apart:lol:
so am invited?

1stOne said:

damn I would love to see Sascha!:wink:

Question for U2Man

Do you have any specific plans on Sunday except from trying your luck at DÁngleterre ? and looking around near Parken?.
I am definitely planning on trying my luck at getting some tickets and maybe we could make some arrangements so that we might bump into eachother on our search :wink:

yimou said:
Question for U2Man

Do you have any specific plans on Sunday except from trying your luck at DÁngleterre ? and looking around near Parken?.
I am definitely planning on trying my luck at getting some tickets and maybe we could make some arrangements so that we might bump into eachother on our search :wink:

Is U2Man in the house?

KUEFC09U2 said:
something wrong with my age zwervers2?

no no no the opposite is more true to be honest...I thought you might be older and ehhh nevermind..consider it a compliment!:wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
great take the piss out of how old i am now

great stuff

I am not taking the piss out of how old you are!!!!!!!!!!!

on the contruary!

believe me it was a positive thing....

great stuff again indeed

Back
Top Bottom