Reserved + GA...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsorocks

Babyface
Hey everyone.
Tomorrow I'm gonna try for 4 or 5 tickets to MSG, but I also want to try for GA seats. They say you can get up to 8 seats (6 Reserved and 2 GA), but how will ticketmaster.com allow you to do this without going through the system, and paying, twice. Pay twice on the same card and your order is cancelled.
I guess to be safe I'll have to not look exclusively for GA seats but look for Best Available and hope that some GAs pop up, hope for the best...I think I ought to grab whatever I can.

I see this as the only way...but does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks.
--Jeremy

You can pay on the same credit card, you just can't bill a total of more than 8 tix/show to one card.

Use 2 computers.

The only way your ordered will be cancelled is if you go over the limit 2 GA 8 ticket total. You can buy 8 1 tickets at a time if you feel like it and charge it to the same card that has nothing to do with it.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...but i found out from the TM jerkwads that its not 8 tickets per show..its 8 tickets per credit card/billing address. That can be 8 single tickets to 8 different shows, or 8 total tix to one show...If you bill more than 8 tickets to one card, you run the risk of having some or all of your orders cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom