received ticketfast tickets from yesterday's presale today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

editorinchief

Acrobat
I received my ticketfast tickets from yesterday's presale today. They said it would be at least a week to verify. I guess they arent checking that hard!

I got Atlanta tickets though so that may be different than those who got MSG.

I got the confirmation as soon as I bought yesterday. I got the actual tickets late this afternoon.

Ticketmaster scares me! I called to confirm my order and they didn't know anything about Prop members being able to buy to 2 different shows so I am hoping they don't cancel me out :crazy: You will hear me yelling from every corner of the globe!

starsgoblue said:
Laughs at Nuetral....The tickets that I have already are hidden in my Rattle and Hum DVD case and I check it as soon as get home. :reject:

mine are going in the safe, lol!

starsgoblue said:
(hands out Xanax)

pops xanax. takes big gulp of wine...
nope, still worried!:( I am going to call now...(crosses fingers)
p.s. thanks for trying to calm me down stars!

IheartU2 said:

pops xanax. takes big gulp of wine...
nope, still worried!:( I am going to call now...(crosses fingers)
p.s. thanks for trying to calm me down stars!

If you login to ticketmaster do you see your order on the status page?

The site says if you didn't receive them in 24 hours go to the ticketmaster site and submit a customer service request with "ticketfast" as the topic.

I did that and received the following response:

>>Dear Christopher,

>>Thank you for contacting us regarding order number XXXXX-XXX

>>Delivery for U2 has been delayed. Tickets are scheduled to >>begin being printed no later than end of business on >>Tuesday, March 15, 2005. We apologize for the inconvenience.

>>If you have any further questions, please reply and include all
>>previous correspondence.

>>Sincerely,
>>Ashton (Customer Support)

ahhh i was re-checking (For like the 80th time) my ticketmaster order status and it no longer gives me the status ... some sort of error message...anyone else get that?? they are GA's for the 10.8 show at MSG.

Maybe the system was just down. I just rechecked my order status for the 81st time and it still says "purchased waiting to be printed." I even changed by delivery method yesterday from Ticketfast to regular mail (I decided I only want real tickets for the 3rd leg) and the change was reflected as soon as I hung up with ticketmaster.

Acrobatic said:
The site says if you didn't receive them in 24 hours go to the ticketmaster site and submit a customer service request with "ticketfast" as the topic.

I did that and received the following response:

>>Dear Christopher,

>>Thank you for contacting us regarding order number XXXXX-XXX

>>Delivery for U2 has been delayed. Tickets are scheduled to >>begin being printed no later than end of business on >>Tuesday, March 15, 2005. We apologize for the inconvenience.

>>If you have any further questions, please reply and include all
>>previous correspondence.

>>Sincerely,
>>Ashton (Customer Support)

Ohmy, if I don't get my tickets before the general sale I'm going to *really* freak out! I'll worry that there was some sort of problem, and that the order didn't 'take' (even though I did get email confirmation right away...) somehow, and I'll feel like I have to buy more tix asap before they go away!
As it is I feel it's some sort of strange lovely luck that I got GAs to the Detroit show in the extrabonuswonderful post-presale-presale for u2.com members who got crap the first time!

cheers all...comfort to know I'm not the only one checking in with ticketmaster every hour!

In an ordering panic/frenzy during the presale, I believe I checked the 'TicketFast' option for both the spring leg and the fall legs of the tour.

I never got my Ticketfast tickets through email, even though when I checked my status a few weeks ago, it said that they were sent to me via email on Jan 25! I called ticketmaster yesterday and told them this, ... they confirmed that they were emailed to me, which they were DEFINITELY not.

SOooo.. I changed my delivery method over the phone with a representative to UPS ground (3 day delivery). It cost me an extra $12 or so, but I will be able to sleep at night knowing that I physically have the Ticketmaster-printed tickets in hand.

Be careful with the whole thing. Don't miss out on your tickets because of a silly snafu like that.

See you in Boston...

Is anyone still having problems getting their Ticketfast tickets? I bought two GAs for the Detroit show yesterday, and they still haven't emailed them yet. 10 hours until they hear from me . . .

stammer476 said:
Is anyone still having problems getting their Ticketfast tickets? I bought two GAs for the Detroit show yesterday, and they still haven't emailed them yet. 10 hours until they hear from me . . .

Remember that supposedly they're holding all tickets for a week (including ticketfast) to verify member status. (It's specified on the ticket purchase page.)

ramblin rose said:

Remember that supposedly they're holding all tickets for a week (including ticketfast) to verify member status. (It's specified on the ticket purchase page.)

I guess I didn't see that. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom