Questions - getting in 3 people and no presale line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Artuse904

The Fly
Hey, I feel like a jerk because I'm sure the answers are already on the board but I'm in a bit of a rush so I was wondering if anyone can answer me straight forward.

I'm going to the Saturday, May 28 Boston show. There was no presale for that date. I'm going with two people who are married. I'm 15 so basically just consider them to be my chaperones, I guess. =P

Anyways, one of them has a membership so they will be able to get into the u2 fanclub line with their wife, right? My mom is a member but she won't be at the concert, would I be able to use her membership card to go in the fanclub line? That way, all 3 of us can be in the fanclub line.

Also, what if one of our tickets beeps for the ellipse, is there any possible way that all 3 of us could get in?? I wouldn't want to go in by myself! I'm just a kid. Also, they're hardcore fans so I don't want to make them stay out of the ellipse if it goes off! =(

Thanks guys!

I believe so... I had GAs for the 2nd night in Phoenix. I was in the U2.com line and they didn't check if I was a fan club member at the entrance.

Most of the people there were with a non-member in the line.

If they decide to check, 2 is ok, but I'm not sure about 3.

[edit: the card has a name? -- if yes, edit her profile at u2.com to put your name etc, print and take to the line with you]

Last edited:
victor_f said:
I believe so... I had GAs for the 2nd night in Phoenix. I was in the U2.com line and they didn't check if I was a fan club member at the entrance.

Most of the people there were with a non-member in the line.

If they decide to check, 2 is ok, but I'm not sure about 3.

[edit: the card has a name? -- if yes, edit her profile at u2.com to put your name etc, print and take to the line with you]

she never wrote her name on the back of the card

Go to the U2.com members line.

Take you Mom's membership card

Enjoy the show.

Getting all three into the Ellipse - a long shot but it's worth asking

nbcrusader said:
Go to the U2.com members line.

Take you Mom's membership card

Enjoy the show.

Getting all three into the Ellipse - a long shot but it's worth asking

is there a chance that two of the tickets may go off? or does it go like every tenth person in line...

can't i just start crying? =(

Back
Top Bottom