Question - Pittsburgh show - seats behind the stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Charlilaur86

The Fly
I have a quick question. I have tickets for the Pittsburgh show for the 3rd leg of the tour. When I got my tickets I found out they were directly behind the stage 2 rows back. Is U2 going to having anything behind them such as a curtain or screen that will block my view of the band? Just wanted to know because I'll probably re-sell if they aren't decent seats.

Thanks!

i have behind stage seats for chicago #2 (may 9th). from what i've been reading it should be an open stage so that the rear seats will have a good view. i'd keep em, they should be better than across the arena seats.

Read some of the reviews of the dress rehearsal from last night... sounds like 2nd row behind the stage could be a GREAT seat....

Then again - of course it will be great - in Pittsburgh you'll be staring straight into the GA section at me :)

I'd keep them! I'll be in Pittsburgh for GA also and from what I've heard behind the stage shouldn't be a problem. I'd wait til reviews of the show this week start coming in. Fans who sit behind the stage this week should have a better view on whether they were good seats or not :wink:

Back
Top Bottom