Question for the milanfans (sraphim for example!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooholland

Refugee
I just got back from my holiday in france. So i'm trying to read everything that i missed. Can anyone that went to the milan show tell me if the Hi Bob Banner during SYCMIOYO worked out, and do any of you think it might be visable on the dvd (would be cool)

Ive seen the photos of the sideway stage and i think thats very cool if you had seats. Looks like almost everybody got a great view

Yes it worked out but only during the first show, we had some organising problems for the second one :reject: :mad:

We still don't know if it's going to be on the DVD, because they apparently had some problems during the recording (a lost of power :huh: )...we really do hope everyhting will turn out fine because we've been working on it since January...ok it was not for the DVD, it was a gift for Bono as we didn't know anything of the recording since last week...but we are sure that Bono saw it...this is the moment I will never forget (maybe because I was near there close to the stage :love: :drool:

post-36-1122479726.jpg

iriden said:
Yes it worked out but only during the first show, we had some organising problems for the second one :reject: :mad:

We still don't know if it's going to be on the DVD, because they apparently had some problems during the recording (a lost of power :huh: )...we really do hope everyhting will turn out fine because we've been working on it since January...ok it was not for the DVD, it was a gift for Bono as we didn't know anything of the recording since last week...but we are sure that Bono saw it...this is the moment I will never forget (maybe because I was near there close to the stage :love: :drool:

post-36-1122479726.jpg

I can't imagine how you guys managed to organize it the first time - that must have been complicated :bow:.

no
not so much :giggle:
..joking...it needs a really hard job, but our Leader been GREAT!

iriden said:

Wow great that it worked. Hope to see it on the dvd..

hey! :wink:
yeah I was there in the GA... the HI BOB choreography looked fantastic from down there... I was really moved... and so was Bono, apparently :sad:
I really do hope it will be on the dvd, but as Iriden pointed out (hi btw!! :wave:) we might not be so lucky...
I'll keep my fingers crossed as well!! :D

Back
Top Bottom