Question For Axver???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:
who cares about this. what i want to know is which tour has had the most girls on stage with bono :love:

i want to start a PLEBA thread "Hottest Girl On-Stage w/ Bono" but i think i'd get completely destroyed by the pleba girls :reject:

Axver said:
I don't think we should count the Amnesty International Tour as that was more featuring U2 rather than being a U2 tour.

Who said you get to make the rules? The Amnesty Tour should count -- it counts on all the other fun, moderately meaningless lists.

Axver said:
The Unforgettable Fire Tour: Red Rockers

What were the Red Rockers known for -- I vaguely rememer a one-hit wonder from the 80's that had a cool song, but I thought they were called Red Ryders -- where are the 80's trivia posters to help me?

Axver said:

Do we count Terry Lawless and Stuart Morgan (Adam's bass tech)?
Not by the rules previously posted -- they are not "proper recording artists" IMO.

:wink:

discotech said:

i want to start a PLEBA thread "Hottest Girl On-Stage w/ Bono" but i think i'd get completely destroyed by the pleba girls :reject:

Maybe we should start a thread - "Sure Signs Political Correctness Has Gone Too Far" -- seriously, though...

If you changed it from "Hottest" to "Nicest Looking" and the comments were civil; "The woman with blond hair during Minneapols 9/23 was attractive" I wonder if you'd still get "destroyed"?

BWU2Buffs said:
Who said you get to make the rules? The Amnesty Tour should count -- it counts on all the other fun, moderately meaningless lists.

Well, the Amnesty Tour was not a U2 tour. It was a travelling festival, with U2 as one of the acts on the bill. So it shouldn't count, just like Live Aid, Live 8, Self Aid, etc. should not count.

:)

Back
Top Bottom