Propaganda people who didn't receive their discount letter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reneedo

The Fly
Hello, I just spoke with Fanfire, and they said that tomorrow there will be a message posted on U2.com about what people can do regarding problems (eg. people, like me, who didn't receive their Propaganda discount in the mail and had to shell out the extra $20). It should be interesting to see what they say!

Yeah, maybe I'll get my $20.00 back too. ALthough my husband and I are both probably going to be asking for a refund since we have not used our codes.

I was one of those who did not receive a "discount" letter and sent Cecilia Coffeey (cecilia@numb.ie) a very lengthy and polite email about it. She then emailed back to tell me to email sbentley@signaturenet.com. I emailed sbentley but also cc'd cecilia to make sure that they would take care of it and they sent me the code via email.

Give it a try and see what happens.

ramblin rose said:

After sending an email to this person in early January, I literally received my code with the half hour.

same here, they were very helpful, gave me the code.. when I wrote back and said I had already signed up, they told me I would get a credit and were very nice.

BUT - two weeks later I have yet to get that credit, so be warned.
it might not be a speedy process.. all experiences I have heard with Fanfare are horrible.

I wrote the webmaster at u2 who was helping me back again yesterday to see what was going on. I also never got my keychain and have no tickets to the presale (but that's another subject all together)

So is this for people who wanted to get the letter to join u2.com at half price or for people who didn't get a 25% off coupon to the online store?

You know I called FanFire on Friday, January 21 because I had not received my code and had not joined. I was able to provide them with my U2 number and verify my address. I had my code emailed to me the next morning, and they actually called me to verify that I had received it.

I am assuming those of you who called did not receive this sort of help?

I am glad to hear this. I wrote several emails (but to another person ...from the old prop. site) and I never heard back. Maybe I was writing the wrong person!! argh. So I coughed up the 40bux. Would love to get 20 back.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
You know I called FanFire on Friday, January 21 because I had not received my code and had not joined. I was able to provide them with my U2 number and verify my address. I had my code emailed to me the next morning, and they actually called me to verify that I had received it.

I am assuming those of you who called did not receive this sort of help?

That's correct. I called several times and they always told me they'd email me or call me back, but they never did. I also emailed them and got dead ends there as well. I think I emailed that person that spirish suggested, but I'll give it another go.

Johnny Swallow said:
So is this for people who wanted to get the letter to join u2.com at half price or for people who didn't get a 25% off coupon to the online store?

They are not very good at getting back to people about not reciving the 25% off coupon to the online store.

I have constantly told them when they double charged me for membership that I hadn't received the coupon. I also emailed the Bentley? guy. NO luck!

Okay - I feel like a real dumbass for doing this, but as a Propaganda member who never received anything in the mail (but still had a valid non-expired membership) can someone please tell me step-by-step who/where I have to contact to get it sorted so that I can join?

You're more than welcome to PM or email me tips.

HelloAngel said:
Okay - I feel like a real dumbass for doing this, but as a Propaganda member who never received anything in the mail (but still had a valid non-expired membership) can someone please tell me step-by-step who/where I have to contact to get it sorted so that I can join?

You're more than welcome to PM or email me tips.

Everyone who got this resolved seems to have emailed sbentley@signaturesnet.com and/or cecilia@numb.ie. I haven't heard back from either of them, but it hasn't been that long and most people seem to have had luck.

Isn't too late to join?

I never got my letter, but they sent me an email saying they would give me the membership at $20. I never joined because I figured I would have been charged $40 and would have been involved in another silly battle.

Anyway, if you can still join, please let me know. I am curious.

Back
Top Bottom