Private Jet Graphics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With help from u2log.com:-

818402.jpg

That target is inviting...

Check the V1 on the side of the fuselage.

vertigo11.jpg

Jon

Last edited:
sorry about the redundant picture, but if I remove it, the original one posted by another forumer for some reason also disappears, so I have to leave the second one up. Not sure why this is, but...:eyebrow:

Jon

tabmanmatt said:
Hope they don't play any shows in the Middle East this time around. Hate to see them fly over Iraq with that big target on them =)

True. This kind of reminds me of the "Beautiful Day" video. Always made me wonder why they featured an MEA (Lebanese Airline) jet taking off and landing. :hmm:

Klink said:
It's an Airbus A320 series aircraft. (A320-211)

Jon

the a320 is a nice ride -- what are those things on the wingtips?

Last edited:
reneedo said:
Now, let's see if someone can come up with a picture of the INSIDE of the plane!

That would more than likely be trespass/stalking.

Maybe U2 will be interviewed on the plane ie give permission for their private space to be photographed. Maybe, maybe not, who knows.

RealXJT said:

the a320 is a nice ride -- what are those things on the wingtips?

The triangular type things are called winglets. All airbus aircraft have them except for some older and cargo version A300s and A310s. They reduce drag from air flowing over the wings, which improves fuel consumption, which in turn saves money and increases the range of the aircraft. There are all kinds of different winglets, which may more be advantageous depending on the physics of the wing structure. Not all aircraft with winglets are more efficient, either. Some boeing models now have winglets, too. For example:

Southwest Airlines 737-700
southwest.jpg

More appropriately:
Boeing Business Jet (737-7AK) 'Elevation Air'
elevationair.jpg

Last edited:
If they charter a different one in Europe for the 2nd leg, maybe it will be Vertigo 2?

Jon

Back
Top Bottom