PRESALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ascender_RS said:
Nice one KUEFC09U2. I really felt for you yesterday as you seemed to be on the case for hours and hours without any luck.
A good 12 hours if not more, did not get to bed until 3am, but will be worth it

YEAAAHHHHHH!! after 26 hours of trying, i finally got seats for Twickenham - Section 22, row 28

See Ya There!!

bonosleftone said:
You know whats really fucking funny about those 95 and 165 tickets?

They are marked with the words

U2 FAN CLUB DISCOUNT

WTF??!!
Certain sections gave you about a $4.00 reduction off of TM's convenience charge, that is the U2 fan club discount they are referring to.

Princey said:
YEAAAHHHHHH!! after 26 hours of trying, i finally got seats for Twickenham - Section 22, row 28

See Ya There!!

Princey - we won't be very far from each other! :)
SECTION 22, ROW 29

*there sued to be a post here, but i edited it because i made a large cock-up*

Last edited:
threwabrick said:

12503s.gif

"VIP GA"????????

sallycinnamon78 said:

Princey - we won't be very far from each other! :)
SECTION 22, ROW 29

Great Stuff! I know the seats aren't the best but i really can't wit now i know i'll be going to my first U2 concert!

Got 4 tix to Twickers at 1010am yesterday. Had no problems at all.

Got two for trading, so anyone getting tickets for either the extra gig at twickers or Dublin gigs are welcome to trade!

Got 4 GA tickets for Cardff just a 5 mins ago after being totally frustrated and fed up yesterday (Spent almost a weeks wages on 4 tickets though! V Expensive!)

Would have preffered GA tix for Twickenham but I'll be trying to get hold of some Friday....

Princey said:

Great Stuff! I know the seats aren't the best but i really can't wit now i know i'll be going to my first

even weirder - i just saw that you're in hull. I went to university there - left in 2003

I got four GA tickets for Twickenham yesterday morning at about 10:45am (I started trying at 10), after waiting ages, getting several error messages, and losing my code.

sallycinnamon78 said:

even weirder - i just saw that you're in hull. I went to university there - left in 2003

really? what did you think of the place? I think its a right dump!

I'll be leaving Hull this year for pastures new (im offf to Uni). Who knows, maybe more strange coincidences will pop up between now and June 18th...

tilen said:
MartinWellen,you got 2 GA tix for Twickers???I'll try to get Dublin, then will let you know,alright?

I got two GA for twickers yes. Send me a PM with details of what you manage to get hold of.

LMAO, am am so so happy for you mate :) really felt for you before, but so glad you now got some :)

just got 2 tickets for manchester. bloody norton anti-virus, having that bastard thing on caused a lot of trouble.

U2's perfermance better be out of this world for all the hassle this has caused everyone!

Never thought I'd be making it into this part of the forum, but I got 4 GA's for Hampden this morning! Glad to see others from yesterday's heartache in the same boat too - well done boys 'n' girls.

Now...will the tickets actually arrive :| ?? LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom