PRESALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After 12 minutes, I got 4 tickets for Gothenburg, section E1!!!
The price was a bit salty, though (770 SEK per ticket + postage).

well I guess I can post good news here now, originally had two GAs for Philly 1 only to get hosed at the end of the transaction by crapping ass Ticketbastards site

however finally got a call from them after I got that email and now have GA (1 each for both Philly shows).

Gotta say Im excited as hell!

Monday morning - 4 GA, Croke Park.
Monday night - call from Ticketmaster - 2 GA, Boston night 1. So at least for this week I DO like Mondays :)

2 GA Tix for Vancouver!

Thought I had blown it yesterday when I missed the presale by 3 hours and found no tix.... but today tried again and just got them about 15:00 PST... hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :drool: :)

iratac said:
2 GA Tix for Vancouver!

Thought I had blown it yesterday when I missed the presale by 3 hours and found no tix.... but today tried again and just got them about 15:00 PST... hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :drool: :)

yeah, I bought one on tuesday, and I JUST bought another one!!!!!

woohoo! ^_^

DUDE!! I just went to the presale page for the heck of it, and using my roommate's girlfriend's unused code I scored 2 GAs for Arizona!!

2 for Copenhagen

Yes 2 seating tickets for Copenhagen! :dancing: My friend, after failing to get us tickets the first time she tried coz of the language barrier(!?) and having her code made invalid, she finally got it reactivated from a phonenumber I got of U2.com, but only after the 4th call to Denmark, 2 from and 2 from her!!:D I'm dreading our telephone number!! Only trouble is, not having a seating chart at the time of ordering, we ended up at the back somewhere!:ohmy: Oh well, the main thing is that we got into the stadium!!!:yes:

So to those who are still having trouble getting tickets, don't give up! Just try and try and try again!!:rockon:

Last edited:
Re: I just landed 2 for Dublin

pop_mofo said:

I just got 2 amazing reserved seats for Dublin June 25, through the pre-sale. Now, I only hope that I can use them. I am planning to head over from Toronto. Let's just hope everything works out. Good luck to everyone. I tried for MSG tix but that was the fastest I have ever seen a concert sell out!

Anyone have any tips for cheap flights to Dublin from toronto??? I may be going via Glasgow to visit family, but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks...an please cross your fingers for me ;)

Peace.

i live near glasgow and i am also going to Dublin, booked the dublin flights through Ryan air as soo as it was announced, got flight out for £1 and the return for £15............................

Mullen4Prez said:
Croke park first gig and first u2 concert for me.
Looking for tickets to 2nd concert though....

i'm no better, this is only my 2nd u2 gig,also managed to get tix for Croker on the 24th--my b-day! Looking for the same as you....

Hewson said:
Same story as all for Boston, no GA's to be found.
So rather than pay $165, I searched for $95 loges and got a pair in loge 20, direct side stage, and tossed a few pair back till I got seat #s that are high, should be the 2 seats right along the aisle to loge 21.
Sat there for Boston 4 in 2001, just as good as loge 21, but $70 per seat cheaper.
Hewson, for what date? I got loge 21 for the 24th.

WildHoney said:
2 Cat 1 seating for Twickenham 18th
2 Cat 1 seating for Twickenham 19th
2 Cat 1 seating for Cardiff
4 seating for Croke Park 2

Not as many gigs as i saw on elevation tour:(

Just added up the cost so far:huh: :ohmy:

LOL 4 different concerts....and still complaining :lol:

whowhooooo, just got myself tix for gelsenkirchen!!! i went very well, i only had to refresh some 50 times and sometimes the server could not be found, but eventually it worked and i got my confirmation. i'm still shaking:hyper: :rockon:

Zooropean103 :up:
But i guess you've chosen the wrong thread (presale :wink:), but well, it doesnt matter :)

Long story with my tickets but i guess i was unnecessarily worried. Dont have them yet, but will get :wink:

Btw, 99% that im going to Berlin as well :hyper:

Last edited:
Tak mysle caly czas, ale nie wiem czy wypali pomysl z zagranica. Gdyby to bylo 5 dni przerwy miedzy Chorzowem, a Berlinem to nie bylo by dwoch zdan :p
*k_i_t_e_86* zajrzyj do tematu "Teraz Polska" i spróbuj zdać relacje jak ogólnie wyglada sytuacja z biletami w Krakowie :)

After queuing in the rain for 2 hours i got my general admission tickets for Berlin. Apparently they were sold out after 1,5 hours. Seating tickets are still availlable though.

Im happy :)

Back
Top Bottom