Premium Member needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Balfron

Acrobat
hi, i posted a thread here about hampden tickets, but it was a few days ago and i cant find it. I dunno if it was moved or i missed it when i scanned down the list, but could a premium member (it doesnt let non-payers do it) please search the forum using the box at the bottom for 'hampden' or glasgow in the thread titles please and post the link here?

much appreciated:)

Even though I'm a premium member, I think they should allow searching for all members. It would cut down A TON on the duplicate threads, and make things much cleaner around here.

mysticchild said:
I am a free member and would like to become a premium member. How do I go about doing that? What are the benefits?

Premium members are entitled to:
Use all public forums (posting and reading)
View members info/profiles
Download attachments
View attached pictures
Search the forum
Can use 'email to friend' feature
Can post attachments / pictures
Can post polls
Can use Private Messaging
Can use Message Tracking
Can View Who's Online
Can Store Photos in the Gallery (Great for sharing Tour photos, as well as any other photos you want to post on the forum!)
... as well as other present and future features.

You can sign up with Pay Pal or Money Order...

Chrisedge said:
Even though I'm a premium member, I think they should allow searching for all members. It would cut down A TON on the duplicate threads, and make things much cleaner around here.

I have to disagree. It only takes 10 seconds to scan the first two pages of the forum's thread titles to see if something has been posted already. Premium members are just as lazy as regular members.

Back
Top Bottom