Post-Oslo Setlist Party Part I!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yahweh have to be some of the most beautiful visuals i have ever seen at a U2 show

also what are the MD ones like? in person i mean as i havent seen them yet

KUEFC09U2 said:
yahweh have to be some of the most beautiful visuals i have ever seen at a U2 show

also what are the MD ones like? in person i mean as i havent seen them yet

MD effects was great, but it was still a bit light in Oslo for them to show their magic... I was like rainbow drops swimming across the screen.... Kind of... Hard to describe...

L03VIk said:

MD effects was great, but it was still a bit light in Oslo for them to show their magic... I was like rainbow drops swimming across the screen.... Kind of... Hard to describe...
oh right cool, we had the heart monitor at manchester

"Bono is not God, I am!" - Adam Clayton...

31.JPG

I will post some more pics tomorrow...
Have to go to bed now... I have a 3,5 hour drive to Gothenburg tomorrow, so I have to get up early...

See you all at the post-Gothenburg setlist party for more (hopefully) great pics!

I'll have to end the party as the boys would...

YE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YE-YEEEEEEEAH!

i really can't wait to see how the lighting effects of Yaweh fit in with the performance. i mean, the huge visuals could fit a big rock n' roll song. it must be even better with the stripped down, acoustic version of Yaweh.

discothequeLP said:
i really can't wait to see how the lighting effects of Yaweh fit in with the performance. i mean, the huge visuals could fit a big rock n' roll song. it must be even better with the stripped down, acoustic version of Yaweh.

They fitted perfect for Yahweh! Not too much colors, so it wasn't too big for a stripped down song...

Well, I'm off to Gothenburg in a few minutes! Unos, Dos, Tres....:drool: :drool: :drool:

came home last night and i'm still in a daze. :lol: it was amazing, calling it the best night of my life would probably not be exaggarating...

didn't take a lot of pics, mainly cos i just couldn't be arsed, plus it was so crowded it was difficult to even get my camera out. ;)
but here two that came out pretty well:

P7270006.jpg

P7270007.jpg

the girl bono danced with was adorable, it was great to see it happen like two metres away from me. :D

er, i really don't think i have anything too constructive to say, maybe in a few days when i get over it... ;)

thanks for the great pics, L03VIk. enjoy göteborg! :D

I just want to thank Løvik (?) and the others for fantastic pictures. I was there too. I was my third U2 show (Popmart Valle Hovin and Elevation Stockholm).

Absolutely awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Is it ok that I use these pictures on my site?

Did any of you expect some celebration of the "Lemon breakdown"? A lot of people remember it, so it would have been great if they said something about it.

Edgewannabe

Edgewannabe said:
I just want to thank Løvik (?) and the others for fantastic pictures. I was there too. I was my third U2 show (Popmart Valle Hovin and Elevation Stockholm).

Absolutely awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them. Is it ok that I use these pictures on my site?

Did any of you expect some celebration of the "Lemon breakdown"? A lot of people remember it, so it would have been great if they said something about it.

Edgewannabe

feel free to use my pics if you want to. credit would be appreciated. :)

If I didn't end up on the middle of the concrete floor, I would have brought with a "Where's our Lemon?"-sign... oh well...

Back
Top Bottom