Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Get your final requests in!! A couple more songs and then the stream's going offline :yawn:
NO!

owltehadmin.JPG

bono_man2002 said:

:lol:

I dont really like Shane Warne as a person, but he is a very good cricketer. You can't disagree that.

The question is: is he a better bowler or text messenger?

Request: So many to choose from.

A sort of homecoming, Unforgettable Fire, Bad, If God would send his angels, Wake up Dead man, Walk On, Kite, In a little While, Peace on Earth

SethVincent said:
Milo I have loved them since 1987 some chick in the navy gave me a book called The Unforgettable Fire ...... she got me hooked but ..... no excuses :blahblah:

I always had some kind of concert phobia like I could never get tickets or something would go wrong ......

You should have gone back in 1987. It was a whole lot cheaper!

bono_man2002 said:

There are such places in the world outside of America ya know :wink:

Yeah, but they're lands inhabited by primitive man-apes who are yet to discover the wheel or even fire.

I vote for Running to Walk On. The little mix thing they do in that VH1 commercial that i wish i knew how to make. :drool:

usamilo said:

You should have gone back in 1987. It was a whole lot cheaper!

Awesome setlists too. :drool:

Exit, In God's Country, WOWY back when it was extraordinarily brilliant, Bad in its heyday ... :drool:

Milo cheaper true ...... When it was all said and done I plunked down $500.00 for me and my two teenage children to go to the 12/10/05 concert ......... loved it though :blahblah: :dancing:

Axver said:

The question is: is he a better bowler or text messenger?

If in your Xmas travels you wander past an ABC Shop pop in and have a flick through "The Chaser Annual - Not By Dan Brown" near the back there is a log of a conversation between Shane and Simone it is that funny.

Lila64 said:

Your on! And you will be our tourguide, right? Can I call you Magnum for the heck of it :sexywink:
I don't own any Tigers hats. I suppose I could get one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom