Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

iiam.gif

:down:

SethVincent said:
Axver GOTONEMOREFORME? :reject:

Gen. Chat's credit card has room for tickets, flights, accommodation, and spending money for all! :happy:

SethVincent said:
Milo I am 36 you think I can just stay up and work tomorrow ?

:blahblah:

This song is excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The voice of an angel :bow:

Dude I am older than you. I saw the band for the first time on The Unforgettable Fire tour. If you can't stay up with me you are simply embarassing yourself. Of course I have tomorrow off from work, but never mind that.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i KNEW it!!!!

people are only nice to me because i'm a mod and they're kissing up :(

Oh gosh! You know I'm just an incredibly sweet and charming individual that anyone couldnt help but love! DUH! :wink:

No bias here! -huggles Kuh-

I think Axver needs to post more if we are going to make it to thread 8. He has the advantage of it actually beeing daylight where he is. AND he has a whole ocean between him and those east cost residents

You can dance...

Well, I personally think Bono's dancing ability is a smidge doubtful :wink: :wink:

The I Will Follow video is a classic for the Bono dancing!

Axver said:

Gen. Chat's credit card has room for tickets, flights, accommodation, and spending money for all! :happy:

can you book 3 for Hawaii, roundtrip airfare, hotel accomodations, car, and 3 GA tickets for a possible Hawaii show? Or 2 GA and 1 seat :up:

usamilo said:
I think Axver needs to post more if we are going to make it to thread 8. He has the advantage of it actually beeing daylight where he is. AND he has a whole ocean between him and those east cost residents

:lol:

Actually, it's gone dark here. It's nearly 7:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom