Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nighty night, everyone...

Thanks soooo much to all that made this setlist par-tay happen!!

So glad I was able to cry along with you all...

Must be up in 4 hours... :huh:

catlhere said:
OK
will remain calm
will not crush computer screen with fist
AHHHH all better. :|

Hello again my p-p-p-posting chummmmms. :crack:
:hug: :hug: i feel your pain

GibsonGirl said:
:sigh:

Thank you so much to Queen Bee, Khanada, Gorman, and everyone else that has been involved in the streams thusfar. I love you guys. :hug: I love setlist parties so much. Cannot wait until 2006. :)

And, of course, big thanks to U2. Just try to mix it up a little for the people in the southern hemisphere, please? :wink:
:kiss:

thanks to queen bee for streaming tonight's (and previous) show!!! :bow:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I forgot to say Merry Christmas

Happy Hannakuh

and have a sweetass Kwanzaa folks

and thank you to all of the people who were involved in the streams this year, you all are completely amazing and if I could FedEx you candy, I would!

bbye again :hug:
:drool:

:wave: night! :D

ThoraSEB said:
No catlhere, I'm not leaving quite yet. Just expressing my appreciation for everyone here. But thanks for the... spatulas?! Sure. Will dream of them since you suggested it.

Also having an I am cry moment that it's over. :sad:

Well i pick something for everyone to dream of.

yesterday some people got lamposts and trains, others got chicken nuggets and bea arthur of the golden girls. you just happen to get spatulas. enjoy! :drool:

GibsonGirl said:
I am so tired. Goodnight everyone. Fond memories of the third leg. Very fond memories. I'm ready, ready for what's next!

20.jpg

Taken by me on the greatest night of my life. Thank you, U2. :bow:

Thanks to EVERYONE...:hug: QB, Khanada, Lila, Gorman, and ALL........and GibsonGirl, the fellow time zone trooper ;)

Merry Christmas!!!!!

ntalwar said:
Yahweh/40 at the end was appropriate. It shows that almost all of the other cities received an equally good show.

Shows other cities got more songs, actually. The second encore usually consists of three songs, or when it's two, there's at least a performance of Bad as long as at least two songs.

Playing just Yahweh/40 is a bit weak to me. No ABOY, no Crumbs, no Fast Cars, no Party Girl, not even Stuck In A Moment or Vertigo x2?

I'm shocked, honestly.

Though if they're racing off to rehearse Mofo for the fourth leg ... :wink:

A big
thankyou.jpg

to Chrisedge, Queen Bee, Khanada and Lila64!

Also to the regular setlist partiers and after show regulars: I've had a blast!!!

And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.
I'll miss this though.

GibsonGirl said:
I am so tired. Goodnight everyone. Fond memories of the third leg. Very fond memories. I'm ready, ready for what's next!

20.jpg

Taken by me on the greatest night of my life. Thank you, U2. :bow:
:wave: Night! I'm also off to bed folks. Been a wonderful tour, full of bombast and glory, and lots of suprises if you think about it.

Looking forward to what's in store for the future :thumbsup: :drool:

:wave: :sad:

ok... thanksd to everyone that made me laugh today, specially that Coexist Owl :lmao:

bye Gibson Girl :sexywink:, bye Queen Bee, Khanada, Cleazer.. and I don't know... LILA64, for our set list competition :D

bye... it's 4:34 here :crack:

bye :wave:

Niceman said:
Oh welll, so Electrical Storm, A Man and A Woman, and One Step Closer never made i, did they?

They can go to live in that land in the sky where Acrobat, Grace, and Drowning Man play together....:( :)

Your forgetting "Red Light" of the War album. NOw that was a rocker!

Ahh, more Popmart Leeds.....Great show. It's the only concert I listen straight through from beginning to end because of all the great versions of songs. (Even New Year's Day sounds fresh)

pepokiss said:
ok... thanksd to everyone that made me laugh today, specially that Coexist Owl :lmao:

bye Gibson Girl :sexywink:, bye Queen Bee, Khanada, Cleazer.. and I don't know... LILA64, for our set list competition :D

Bye!

Glad the owl made you laugh... we'll have it ready for Leg 4 :wink:

OMG everyone is leaving. This may not make it to a record breaking 7th thread. Oh well. Maybe it's best this way! :(

I'm still here, hopefully a few people are still around to talk! :shifty:

pepokiss said:

night night pepo :hug:

Okay, now that I'm looking at the clock, I should probably go to bed. Gotta get up in less than 6 hours, and I don't do well on not a ton of sleep.

Thanks for a wonderful night everyone! Thank you U2 for a wonderful tour, and the best night of my life when I got to see you in April.

Mele Kalikimaka (as I am headed there this week), and see you all around the boards!

Byyyeee! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom