Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I was ready for Vertigo 2... :sad:

vertigo-balls_4.gif

vertigo-balls_4.gif

I AM CRY!! :scream:

goodnight all :wave:

this might've been my last setlist party, and if it has been, I had a great time at these and I'll miss hanging with you all while some band is playing someplace at some specific time

:hug:

Everyone... it's been a fantastic year...

Lila, keep in touch, will ya!

:hug:

and to everyone else... UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!

Last edited:
im getting out before if/when it gets ugly in here....thanks to everyone who made tonight possible....230 am...going to bed...adios

Discotheque... damn where is this from? :drool:

Okay, legitimately going to bed. Really. Thank you AGAIN for everyone who's helped this year with streams/setlists/making it happen. See you in 2006!

and 2005 kicked tons of ass

let us hope that 2006 is able to kick even more

OMG We are killing Interference's servers. It took me like, 10 minutes to get back to thread.

Thanks to everyone who helped with the streaming tonight...

Also, yey Popmart.

OK
will remain calm
will not crush computer screen with fist
AHHHH all better. :|

Hello again my p-p-p-posting chummmmms. :crack:

We need t-shirts "I was there the night we broke Interference" :wink:

Thank you u2 for:

boston 5/26,
toronto 9/14
boston 10/4
boston 12/5/

and all of our fabulous streams and streamers :hug:

Come back soon!!!

I'm gonna miss all my setlist party friends. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to some of the spring shows.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas/Happy Haunakah/Good Kwaanza or whatever celebration you have at this time of the year.

Take care my friends! :hug:

Canadiens1160 said:
Gah, so that's it. I dunno, perhaps you could play some ZooTV Love Is Blindness / Can't Help Falling In Love? Just to cap off the evening :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
good call! :yes

Isn't everyone off to bed now! The servers can't be this bad at the middle of the night for Americans. :huh:

so sad.... no more u2 in USA for a long time probably :sad: this year was the best in my life. 5 u2 shows, 4 of them GA

san diego 3-28 (outside edge side of ellipse)
san jose 4-9 (front row)
san jose 4-10 (upper level)
oakland 11-8 (tip of ellipse)
oakland 11-9 (tip of ellipse)

i've been fighting with my computer for the last 20 mins, but i did wanted to come back and say thank you to everyone for the parties. Night everyone. Please let me know when the support groups start.

I forgot to say Merry Christmas

Happy Hannakuh

and have a sweetass Kwanzaa folks

and thank you to all of the people who were involved in the streams this year, you all are completely amazing and if I could FedEx you candy, I would!

bbye again :hug:

:sigh:

Thank you so much to Queen Bee, Khanada, Gorman, and everyone else that has been involved in the streams thusfar. I love you guys. :hug: I love setlist parties so much. Cannot wait until 2006. :)

And, of course, big thanks to U2. Just try to mix it up a little for the people in the southern hemisphere, please? :wink:

This would be the equivalent of sitting in your seat after the light s have come on, the crowd starts to leave, the crew starts tearing down the barricade and usher comes up and tells you its time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom