Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
To be fair, Australia has been the better team.

Ponting just waited too long to let Hodge get his 200! :shame:

To be fair, Ponting did say after West Indies allowed Lara to get his record that Australia would never do such a thing as they were all about team play. (This was being discussed on the radio on my way home from work - quite hillarious)

Also to be fair, Australia has had a lot of bad decisions go their way (2nd wicket today, Ponting etc etc).

I think it has been very even.

DignityPassesBy said:
hi all, Not too much longer and Australia will finally get U2 again!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D so excited now

Oh man, three months to go! :hyper:

Say goodbye to this...

20.jpg

and say HELLO HELLO to THIS!!!

u2_vertigo_milaan_screenshots.jpg

February 26... I CAN'T WAIT :drool:

see you all tomorrow or someday :wave:

usamilo said:
For you pussy fellow Americans, don't all leave at once or there will be a jam up at the door.

East Coast first

Middle of the country next

West coast it's early so get out of the house and go to Carl's Jr or your favoraite crack house etc

East coast representing...

(yo) :wink:

timothius said:

To be fair, Ponting did say after West Indies allowed Lara to get his record that Australia would never do such a thing as they were all about team play. (This was being discussed on the radio on my way home from work - quite hillarious)

Not as if we needed any further proof Ponting is full of shit. :|

I want a really early performance of something, like I Fall down, or I Threw A Brick/A Day Without Me, or something off of Boy :hyper:

PLEASSEEEEE!

Gen. Chat said:

I took a wee nap earlier and now I feel like a spry 60yo. :wink:

You'll be complaining of aches and pains in a couple of minutes. :tsk:

MaMa Mia !!!!!! Do I really have to get up in four hours ?!?!?!? :huh:

ooops 45 second rule got me ......

Hey Live Streams on the weekends QueenBee ? :bow:

catlhere said:
I want a really early performance of something, like I Fall down, or I Threw A Brick/A Day Without Me, or something off of Boy :hyper:

PLEASSEEEEE!

You want 11 O'clock Tick Tock on either 4 November 1981 or 5 June 1983 (the Red Rocks video performance).

Check me on this. Didn't we hear reports of the band soundchecking "Crumbs" in Europe and then it found it's way into the setlist on the next leg. Well didn;t we hear reports that the band was soundchecking Mofo on this leg which would mean...

Axver said:

You want 11 O'clock Tick Tock on either 4 November 1981 or 5 June 1983 (the Red Rocks video performance).

I want rejoice!

The one i downloaded where he goes "theres alot more people here than there was last time... this is rejoice... reach out REJOICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!" i think.

I love that song. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom