Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cerveza said:

we're on thread 3 and the show hasn't even started yet :wink:

A setlist party that will be remembered for years to come. :drool: ...Okay, well, at least until the fourth leg.

Haiti. :love: Thank you for streaming The Arcade Fire, Queen Bee. :hug: I attempted to listen to Kanye, but I just couldn't keep listening after a few minutes. :reject:

Wenda, If the numbness lasts for more than six months, then most likely it is permanent, and there is nothing that can be done. However, if the numbness has been gradually getting progressively better since the extraction, then that's a positive and it should resolve itself. It will take time however. Patience :) Usually damage to the lingual nerve occurs when the extraction is very difficult, ie the tooth was severely impacted or lying on its side in the bone. I'd go back to the surgeon and talk to him/her about it. Good luck!!!

pepokiss said:

potter_o_rly_owl.jpg
you and your bad links!

alexdescending said:
so, i know there's another thread devoted to this, but it feels appropriate to do a bit of it here:

favorite tour moments?

Boston 12/4... third encore... :drool: also, Bad!

DC 10/19... being on the floor for the first time, and Bono being right in front of me for the big moment in Sometimes... plus the acoustic First Time.

alexdescending said:
so, i know there's another thread devoted to this, but it feels appropriate to do a bit of it here:

favorite tour moments?

ALL of chicago 9/20. i was in the ellipse in front of edge and that entire show was :combust: ...

one tree hill at the end of one, detroit 10/25

bono chasing edge around the ellipse, cleveland 12/10

i could go on...

except for the part where i meant MLK instead of one tree hill...

angelordevil said:

I was stuck in the last thread!! :sad: I'm trying to keep the blood flowing to all my extremities :dance:

We may need to prop each other up...are you in it for the whole show?

Probably. But 1:30 is awfully late for a show. :yikes: Get the little sticks ready. :drool:

Hi U2Carolina, clawgrabber, anf FYK :wave:

did someone ask for an owl? Sorry... I found this instead...
orly3.jpg

and because I barely got to use this...
discoball.gif

GibsonGirl said:

A setlist party that will be remembered for years to come. :drool: ...Okay, well, at least until the fourth leg.

Haiti. :love: Thank you for streaming The Arcade Fire, Queen Bee. :hug: I attempted to listen to Kanye, but I just couldn't keep listening after a few minutes. :reject:

we saw Kanye in STL and Omaha and liked it alot. ya gotta branch out.

Lila64 said:
Hi U2Carolina, clawgrabber, anf FYK :wave:

did someone ask for an owl? Sorry... I found this instead...
orly3.jpg

and because I barely got to use this...
discoball.gif

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom