Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alexdescending said:

i'd love to do an in-depth analysis of light and dark imagery in "achtung baby,"

Bono talks about AB on the newest rolling stone podcast

Lila64 said:
skjuls - when was your last message from Amy? I heard about her location, that was all. I texted ramblinrose, but got no answer. Thanks for posting her location U2Floridafan :up: And so, where does that leave Miroslava? Have you heard u2forlife?

I believe Miroslave got in as well as Barbara.

From other sources, a lot of people didn't really wait in line. They came and then left for hours and hours. Sigh!

sami0201 said:
does anyone here know analytic trigonometry? :uhoh: :help:

Uh, maybe... :uhoh:
What's the problem? If it involves too much brain power I can't help. I'm on vacation...:shifty:

Anu said:

You are brilliant. I have been talking up the idea of a U2 academic conference with an author of a U2 book; it would be brilliant.

We could have a U2 band headline, meet other U2 nerds, and enhance our VITAs.

Yessssss. Let's do it guys. Come on! :drool:

Somebody could write a paper on Bono's sunglasses and what they symbolize :wink:

Anu said:

Maggie: what's your "field" within English Studies?
I wrote my thesis on utopian fiction and intentional communities, but my day job is comp, comp, comp, and more comp.

that sounds like an awesome thesis, actually. i got my literature concentration in theory (specifically gender theory) and early 20th c. british fiction, with a minor in religion.

and now i temp in an HR office. go me.

Halup said:
Axver, add 1992 to that Rosemont list. Also from 1992, the show listed as Cleveland was in Richfield, a city next to Cleveland and all shows over the years at the Palace Of Auburn Hills, occured in teh city of Auburn Hills, a city next to Detroit.

Alright, thank you!

Though this year, everyone discussing the Palace of Auburn Hills shows said they were in Detroit. So that confuses me a bit.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part

Axver said:

Oh, sorry, I forgot that one's opinion on rap wholly determines the status of how open or closed their mind is. :|

You always miss the memo on these things. :hug:

Time to listen to some Shostakovich. Russian composers. :drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part

Axver said:

Oh, sorry, I forgot that one's opinion on rap wholly determines the status of how open or closed their mind is. :|

I also forgot that anyone who doesn't want to hear Porcupine Tree" should just be quiet and let those people who do play their "good music" instead of voicing their own opinions as you do yours. We wouldn't want to get those "my music is better than yours" posters upset. :|

Axver the 1992 and 1997 shows at the Pontiac Silverdome occured in the city of Pontiac, which is next to Detroit.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Disco Sheets pwns my soul
ORLY%20-%202001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom