Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

The power of Meow Mix compells you!
The power of Meow Mix compells you!

Don't you like Wolf Parade, or have I taken this response in the wrong way? :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:
Oh crap I didn't realize the time difference. This show probably won't start until around 11:30-12:00. I really wanted to stay the whole time. :sigh:
yeah, show will still be going 3 and a half hours from now!

we gots a long night ahead of us!

GibsonGirl said:

:lmao:

I love cats. Mine enjoy chasing after things that don't exist (and scratching the hardwood floors :mad: ) then making as though they didn't do anything of the sort.

I'm just glad that there was nothing seriously wrong with her. :heart: She's now lying down and she's not meowing like crazy anymore.

Axver, the 1985, 86 and 87 shows at the Rosemont Horizon were not in Chicago, but the city of Rosemont, which is next to Chicago.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

How did I not know this exists? :ohmy:

Um, it was like a little thing in the iTunes music store... I have a regular MP3 of it (as well as Bowie's version of Life on Mars from the same event), but they're on the computer that's in DC.

Let me see if I can get the file off my iPod :wink:

It's an awesome version.

Queen Bee said:

Hey, at least you actually gave it a shot :up:

I'm pretty open minded about music. I even sat through all of Kings of Leon :lol: The older I get, the more picky I seem to get. I was expecting more from Kanye, but I can't get past the awful music he sings over.

Anyway.. Gold Digger is good and I support the movement of money loving ho's across the nation. :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I actually understood that :nerd:

I have experience directing a conference. It's an insane amount of work. It took a year to plan the conference I was in charge of back in September.

*giggle*

i'm not sure *i* understood it, but i'm sure i could write a paper about it.

conference planning must be rather hellish. potentially worth it, but evil.

there was a great analysis of Zooropa I've read before

using The Wanderer, God, the Devil, and Jesus

it's pretty deep stuff, if I can find it, I'll give the link

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

Axver said:

I wonder how I'm closed-minded. :hmm:

Because if this has anything to do with music, I bet I've a far more open mind than you, and if it's anything to do with my comments to you, they stem from unapologetic rudeness, not closed-mindedness.

Oh, but Axver, didn't you know that if you hate rap you have limited taste in music?

skjuls - when was your last message from Amy? I heard about her location, that was all. I texted ramblinrose, but got no answer. Thanks for posting her location U2Floridafan :up: And so, where does that leave Miroslava? Have you heard u2forlife?

Hey guys.

I'll be mainly lurking as I usually do with the setlist party threads (actually with the entire forum), but I'm listening to the stream tonight.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

cleazer said:
gobble.jpg
Lazy4.gif

Halup said:
Axver, the October 10, 2001 show was int eh city of Sounth Bend, not Notre Dame. The University of Notre Dame is in this city.

Consider it fixed. :)

redkat said:

If you see him live with an OPEN mind I guarantee you'll be impressed.

Someone that enjoys music has to at least appreciate a performer with so much talent. Live the man is amazing :drool:

:yes:

you have to appreciate his stage presense - I was blown away _ we all were

theu2fly said:
Setlist so far?

Setlist:
1. Intro
2. We Don't Dare
3. Graduation Day
4. All Falls Down
5. I'll Fly Away
6. Spaceship
7. Jesus Walks
8. Never Let Me Down
9. Get Em High
10. Workout Plan
11. The New Workout Plan
12. Slow Jamz
13. Breathe in Breathe Out
14. School Spirit Skit 1
15. School Spirit
16. Lil Jimmy Skit
17. Two Words
18. Through the Wire
19. Family Business
20. Last Call

1. Wake Up Mr. West
2. Heard 'Em Say - (featuring Maroon 5/Adam Levine)
3. Touch The Sky - (featuring Lupe Fiasco)
4. Gold Digger - (featuring Jamie Foxx)
5. Skit #1
6. Drive Slow - (featuring Paul Wall/GLC)
7. My Way Home - (with Common)
8. Crack Music - (with Game)
9. Roses
10. Bring Me Down - (with Brandy)
11. Addiction
12. Skit #2
13. Diamonds From Sierra Leone - (remix, with Jay-Z)
14. We Major - (featuring Nas/Really Doe)
15. Skit #3
16. Hey Mama

GibsonGirl said:

Don't you like Wolf Parade, or have I taken this response in the wrong way? :sad:

I love Wolf Parade :heart:

I was referring to the possessed kitty

Axver, add 1992 to that Rosemont list. Also from 1992, the show listed as Cleveland was in Richfield, a city next to Cleveland and all shows over the years at the Palace Of Auburn Hills, occured in teh city of Auburn Hills, a city next to Detroit.

U2Girl1978 said:

I'm just glad that there was nothing seriously wrong with her. :heart: She's now lying down and she's not meowing like crazy anymore.

Hee! Yeah, the in-heat-meows kind of come in waves. It's really nice when a new one begins at three in the morning!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part

GibsonGirl said:

Oh, but Axver, didn't you know that if you hate rap you have limited taste in music?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that one's opinion on rap wholly determines the status of how open or closed their mind is. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom