Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wenda said:

Oh yes...I'm a big socializer. I believe that to be a good person with much wisdom means putting yourself out there. :wink:

It's lessened since I got them removed and the pamphlet I got said it could be temporary or permanent....I hope it's temporary. :madspit:

I'm no expert (eons ago, for a brief time, I used to be a dental assistant ), but if it's gotten better, I'd say it'll probably fully regenerate, it'll just take time. :up:

Hello,

I just logged into Khanadas stream in Itunes, I have a running clock, but no music. Is nothing currently streaming?

Sorry for the technical questions. As an aside, anyone else notice U2 mentioned on SNL in the Weekend Update segment?

GibsonGirl said:

U2 are one of the few exceptions to the norm. Artists like Hillary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, Eminem, American Idol Contestant #532414, etcetera - in my opinion - are not. Manufactured shit.

:up: :up: :up: (Eminiem is better than the rest, I think...even though he's not my thing at all)

everyone knows that ticketmaster screws their customers...

but they actually made a mistake in my favor. i got online to buy portland tix right when they went on public onsale, and for the ONLY time in over 20 tries to get GA tix, I got in.

my tickets set aside were for one GA and 1 in section 300 something.

i looked at my girlfriend and asked "well?"
she said "of course, you idiot"
i said "but we can't sit together"
she said "who cares"

so i clicked accept, and when the final "check order before submitting" screen came up, the order was then for 2 GAs!!!!

and when they came in the mail, there they were, the only floor tix I have ever gotten from a public onsale over the course of 3 tours.

flash forward a few months. we end up not moving to portland and not being able to afford to go there on vacation so soon before chrismas, and I have to trade them.

so I saw them in st. louis...
but i wish it could have been portland (no offense, but St. Louis is a real dump and Portland is a beautiful town)

long story short, if they do anything out of the ordinary tonight I am going to be really upset, like in Fever Pitch when Fallon misses their winning game to spend the night with Barrymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom