Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bridonohue said:

difference is by the time we are all attending the next U2 world tour, Kanye West will be on an infomercial with Hammer.

Hey now! :mad:
Stop drinking that hatorade!
Hatorade.jpg

If anyone can write a song (What's Going On) and it has the ability to make Chris Martin sound decent, then they're amazing

only Marvin Gaye could do it

bridonohue said:

difference is by the time we are all attending the next U2 world tour, Kanye West will be on an infomercial with Hammer.

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

Lila64 said:

How come you couldn't make it? :(
At least you know the tix are going to good use by rosa :up:

I hope Hawaii happens - it will be a giant fanfest gathering. We all could meet and
5.gif

As I told Ramblin Rose, nothing could top being in the ellipse for MSG 11/22 (with my Downs Sydrome sister with my parents in seats) and being on the floor for Boston 12/4 (with my brother and sister-in-law).

Plus, Portland would have cost a pretty penny. :wink:

circa1992 said:

I have 4 tests tomorrow, and I have probably done the least amount of studying I ever have in my life. Please wish me luck! :wink: And good luck on your calc exam!

I have calc and history semester exams tomorrow :yikes:

good luck! :hug: and thanks!

Hey everyone, I've decided to start a rumor that the printed setlist for tonight's show has HMTMKMKM on it!

Isn't that awesome!!!! :drool:

Halup said:
Axver, the March 15, 1981 show is always identified as being in Reseda, but Reseda is not a city. It is only an area of Los Angeles, the same way as Hollywood is not a city, only a part fo Los Angeles. An example would be St. Kilda in Melbourne, an area known by this name but clearly lying within the city boundaries of Melbourne.

OK, I'll go change it to being in LA. :)

Axver, the May 13-14, 1983 and December 1, 1984 shows were in the city of Upper Darby, which is located just outside of Philadelphia, but is a different city.

VintagePunk said:

:reject: Your knowledge is impressive, too. :wink:

Btw, hi. Thread's moving fast. :hug:

Hi Miri, Wenda! :wave:

Hey babe! :wave:

No need to worry, alu, LOL! I was wrapping the gifts my cat will undoubtedly try to murder. What an ass :wink:

Queen Bee said:

It's at the 64 user cap :(

Hopefully someone here will be able to provide a mirror.

ah never mind, I'm streaming.. I was scared there for a minute, if i would have missed the last show I would have shot myself in the head

Damn I didn't know I was disconnected from the stream after the Kanye stuff. Now I can't get back on.

Forget the wooden spoon, :madwife: DAMN YOU KIDS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom