Please Help Me Re Propaganda

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joletzring

Babyface
HI,

Someone please help me. I am a former propaganda member but I apparently am not in the U2.com system as one. When I registered with U2.com, I just paid the full $40 amount rather than trying to figure out how to show that I subscribed to propaganda. At that time, I didn't think it would matter, because I figured I would be able to secure tickets no matter what.
In the last 2 days, I have just learned that U2 is giving priority in the pre-sale to former propaganda members. It looks like I am going to be left out of this unless I can contact someone who can verify my propaganda membership. Can someone help me on what I should do?? At the very least, is there someone I can write to to complain about the situation I am in. The Atlanta pre-sale is tomorrow and I desperately want to see them on this tour.

Thank you

Jonathan

This is very last minute so it might be hard for you to change your status, but it's still worth trying to call Fanfire tonight and/or tomorrow morning. Their number is 1-800-615-1324.

I was in the same situation as you were, I called just this Sunday and they changed my status.

But don't worry even if it's too late to change your status, you still have a good shot at tickets on the Wednesday pre-sale, or at the general sale. Propaganda members will not take all the tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom